Lock It Up...

Word up I think the Black and Pink pair is a must have out of all the colorways. Then the tans come second..And i see alotta people trying to trade thetans of net/net for the blk/pnk..Glad I have my pair of blacks now if I can get my size lmao
grin.gif

can you stop with the useless posts already....we know your proud of your yeezys

Originally Posted by sho3tym

can you stop with the useless posts already....we know your proud of your yeezys
Can't really be proud of something I can't rock since you payin so much attention to me pay attention to the sig.

This post shows that:
1.) You didn't get a pair
2.)You didn't get a pair of the blacks.

Either way if you didn't get a pair or copped all 3 in your size..Stop hatin.

Like I said in the other thread that was just unecessarily started. Someone I let use my account to post made the last two threads. I haven't posted sinceabout 2am before the net/net dropped. My fault for tryin to do a simple favor.

I don't see the relevance in me having or not having a pair yeezys...

sho3tym goes to nike forum: sees to worthless threads from brooklynbo:

Had to comment. there is a whole yeezy thread for that kind of stuff.

easy one, whichever one of the samples that don't ever release, that will be the most coveted colorway.
PS pointless thread.

Wow, funny the most coveted cw is the ones he has....yet another pointless yeezy thread by him, even though he supposedly didnt make the last one...

hahaha~
i agree with u tht the blk/pink is the best looking out of 3 colorways~

but in my eyes, air yeezy r only for hype beasts~ lmfao @ the ppl wait in line like crazy for a week?!
just my opinions~ they dont worth me to camp like tht~ wht make them so famous? all cuz kanye west?!
think of it, if today the nike RT1 switch with yeezy~ yeezy is the RT1 looking, the ppl will still line up for it, n say yea tht looked so nice n hype it up~
oh well, i respect kanye as an artist~ i respect the shoes too, i think they looked pretty nice as a casual shoes~
but... really, all the hype~
just not for me~ sorry

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Can't really be proud of something I can't rock since you payin so much attention to me pay attention to the sig.

This post shows that:
1.) You didn't get a pair
2.)You didn't get a pair of the blacks.

Either way if you didn't get a pair or copped all 3 in your size..Stop hatin.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

good one, some one "hacked" now your getting flamed!

yeah like i clearly said nobody 'hacked' anything cause i willingly gave them my account and password since they couldn't get membership to nt foranother couple weeks. had i known they were goin to be dumb and od with it than i would have turned down the favor. i work and have a laptop that i share withroommates so there is plenty opportunity to make posts that im not aware of. 2+ ppl on one account results in views expressed that aren't those of theoriginal nt member. so i had nothin to do with that aside from givin him access. other than that the last time i posted myself was sometime early in the morninbefore the tans dropped. i barely posted in that thread or the other couple yeezy threads so why would i post 2 more? back to back at that? Luis Caza you are aclown man.

^ Its an unfortunate situation...

If both these new Yeezy threads were mistakenly made, why don't you just edit both of them and rename them to "Mods please lock"? That way youcan avoid additional 'flaming' by fellow NTers and not have to expain to them what happened each time.

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

yeah like i clearly said nobody 'hacked' anything cause i willingly gave them my account and password since they couldn't get membership to nt for another couple weeks. had i known they were goin to be dumb and od with it than i would have turned down the favor. i work and have a laptop that i share with roommates so there is plenty opportunity to make posts that im not aware of. 2+ ppl on one account results in views expressed that aren't those of the original nt member. so i had nothin to do with that aside from givin him access. other than that the last time i posted myself was sometime early in the mornin before the tans dropped. i barely posted in that thread or the other couple yeezy threads so why would i post 2 more? back to back at that? Luis Caza you are a clown man.

You do know you risk your membership for doin that same thing huh? I guess in a few weeks, we can all look forward to more Dumb !%% Yeeky posts eh? Do us afavor and go break your friends computer so we dont. It will make up for your messing up of letting someone else use your account friend.

Good Day

Originally Posted by superfly

no one cares..............................
If you didn't care then what the ---- are you doin to find the time to post the same exact response in both threads. Be real son.

Back
Top Bottom