Lock .... L for Face

face82

Banned
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Sorry if posted before . Don't get fooled by the join date or little number of post. I've been gettin banned since 05' lol. Anways..... I just thought everyone shud put in they input or rules for NT. Something other than the Mods rules.. Common stuff like no cursing or flame wars or selling. Post a rule or 2 for new heads to read. Such as if you post something stupid ....you will be flamed...if post a thread that calls for pics and you have none.... you will be flamed or get some gifs that will make you not wana come back. Help me out people. You see where I'm goin with it. Mods don't lock...just havin some fun

prepare to be flamed

Do not come on Niketalk with fictional tales.
We WILL find out and you WILL be exposed.

Read it all before responding. Oh and Never post "what matches with....?" threads ever!!!

This happens all too often, you get my point.

Sorry if posted before . Don't get fooled by the join date or little number of post. I've been gettin banned since 05' lol. Anways..... I just thought everyone shud put in they input or rules for NT. Something other than the Mods rules.. Common stuff like no cursing or flame wars or selling. Post a rule or 2 for new heads to read. Such as if you post something stupid ....you will be flamed...if post a thread that calls for pics and you have none.... you will be flamed or get some gifs that will make you not wana come back. Help me out people. You see where I'm goin with it. Mods don't lock...just havin some fun

like this dumb @!@ thread

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

you should be banned again. your PSA = fail.

laugh.gif

I can take a 50/50 win or lose sometimes. I know I'm not a complete square..so...I'll take the flames. Lol

WHO CARES IF YOU GET FLAMED, ITS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON AN INTERNET FORUM WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO(EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ON HERE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO), WHOGIVES A F____, YOU'LL LIVE.

N's wana make it a failure. But the minute a new head come round with some off the wall %%% ... we gets bizzy on em. Flame.. Classic gifs...whatever. Sonow yall wana front on me like you don't know what I'm talkin bout.
laugh.gif
. But hey..I guess this is my first official L. I'll take her

W's 1,000 plus .... L's 1

MJ missed shots

always gotta tell the story of how you're not a noob and have just been banned a lot. no one cares OP

N's wana make it a failure. But the minute a new head come round with some off the wall %%% ... we gets bizzy on em. Flame.. Classic gifs...whatever. So now yall wana front on me like you don't know what I'm talkin bout.
laugh.gif

MJ missed shots

dont compare yourself to MJ

N's wana make it a failure. But the minute a new head come round with some off the wall %%% ... we gets bizzy on em. Flame.. Classic gifs...whatever. So now yall wana front on me like you don't know what I'm talkin bout.
laugh.gif

MJ missed shots

Don't talk like this. You will get no respect, as if you had any to begin with.

Originally Posted by oidreez

always gotta tell the story of how you're not a noob and have just been banned a lot. no one cares OP

laugh.gif
or the.. "Ive been lurking since '02" number.

If you make a thread about one kind of sandwhich or a would you still wear jordans if you didnt have feet. They belong on ISS.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

laugh.gif

MJ missed shots

Don't talk like this. You will get no respect, as if you had any to begin with.
laugh.gif
its not that serious...i doubt he's looking for yourrespect...

Originally Posted by oidreez

Ok I take the L like a man. Lol. I'm cool with it. I'm everywhere they never there. Love NT but don't try 2 play a dude. I keep it 250 always. Whyam I explaining? Cuz me might be a lil drunk. So you win. Check the myspace if ya want. One of ATL's finest. 8732 What it do. Get some money before u try 2stunt on me Mr. dipset reject

oidreez:
Face82:
Ok I take the L like a man. Lol. I'm cool with it. I'm everywhere they never there. Love NT but don't try 2 play a dude. I keep it 250 always. Why am I explaining? Cuz me might be a lil drunk.

And Irish, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom