**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really dumping on the Pats huh? Folks really think they're done? No one on the planet hates them more than me, but I will NEVER count them out. As a Jets fan I've seen them pull off all kinds on crap to put together season that got them playoff runs.

The Pats are in the AFC East. They making the playoffs with an injured Edelman playing QB. :rofl:

People really dumping on the Pats huh?

giphy.webp

Folks really think they're done?

giphy.gif

As a Jets fan

dr-evil-crying1.gif

I've seen them pull off all kinds on crap to put together season that got them playoff runs.

giphy.webp

in all seriousness and hot takes aside...the Brady falling off and looking old takes are fun, but the defense is really what could derail NE if this is a "fall off" year for them. that defense did things last night never done before in the Belichick era. and it was against Alexis and Andy 3 Steak Reid :lol:

Yesterdays loss hurt. Im out here having a post work drink and they have the NFL network replay showing front and center at the bar :smh:

in all seriousness and hot takes aside...the Brady falling off and looking old takes are fun, but the defense is really what could derail NE if this is a "fall off" year for them. that defense did things last night never done before in the Belichick era. and it was against Alexis and Andy 3 Steak Reid :lol:

You may have been right all along about this defense, bruh. **** was weak as hell last night

Welcome to the Raiders playing style :evil:

"You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it"

people overreacting

most of the chiefs only losses they had last year were by less than 3 points

they're the real deal

They're the Spurs of the NFL...and we've been saying that about them for how damn long?

Spurs went from having the greatest player of his generation, to having another great dude..

Both with zero personality

in all seriousness and hot takes aside...the Brady falling off and looking old takes are fun, but the defense is really what could derail NE if this is a "fall off" year for them. that defense did things last night never done before in the Belichick era. and it was against Alexis, Andy 3 Steak Reid, Tyreek the freak, and the supreme KHunt :lol:

Just heard Berry officially tore his achilles :sick::ohwell::smh:

Man was such a force last night before going down,wishing him all the best with recovery. Got no doubt he'll be in the running for CPOY again next season,dude is all heart

They're the Spurs of the NFL...and we've been saying that about them for how damn long?

Well the Spurs aren't in comp for a chip for a while, and aren't as talented as they've been. I'd say they took a step back, even with another freak of nature coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom