**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3...m=#fff&p.bgc1m=#0964bf&p.bgc2m=#053a74&sr=amp

wait Jerry really said players who disrespect the flag won't play?

so much for that fake knee he took

One of these dudes gotta test it, right?

But we could have assumed this was the case, we just didn't know know.. guarantee dudes paid a crap load of money to a PR firm to get them to come up with that BS and it has distracted from the message ('unity' as opposed to protesting police violence)

And teams were worried supposedly about kaep being a distraction..

Image being a cowboys player right now after Jerry said that

Jerry don't give a damn about a Super Bowl :lol:

Yes he does. I bet there's nothing more in this world that he wants than to win a SB and be able to take full credit for it. It probably keeps him up at night that JJ gets all the credit for the 90s dynasty.

Jurrah been doing this for years, their recent success has masked it a bit but he's still the omnipotent, omnipresent owner.

See Jimmy not being in the hall of fame

Yes he does. I bet there's nothing more in this world that he wants than to win a SB and be able to take full credit for it. It probably keeps him up at night that JJ gets all the credit for the 90s dynasty.

Exactly.. this dude so damn bitter

He just opened a can of worms and put the players in a lose lose situation for no reason.
I can't stand him but this is who he is and we've known that.

Coke video or not, Foerster wasn't very good at his job and probably should've been fired regardless

:lol: at everyone trying to switch teams over their owner's response to the protest. Y'all do realize that all of the owners probably see eye to eye on this issue right? Some are just more vocal about it than others.

I don't necessarily agree that they all see eye to eye on the issue..

I think they see it as a power/control issue.. football has the fortune for the owners, that the brand is the seller.. for the most part the players are faceless and somewhat replaceable

The league as a whole is simply interested in maintaining that, at least in my view

That's why it's going be super duper interesting the next CBA fight, with Jerry and Kraft now theoretically siding with the players on an issue because of how they got screwed by they very same power they fought for the league to have

IMG_0924.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_0924.GIF
    IMG_0924.GIF
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom