**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady was soft he would've quit when he got destroyed by nate clements

word. i know everyone jokes about how he gets protected, but for someone that is "protected", he takes some serious shots throughout the season. dat pliability doe :pimp:

Toughness is more of a mindset and attitude, in my opinion. Just because you break your ankle doesn't automatically make you tough just because it's a horrible injury -- how you handle it and react, does. Ok, so he's emotional. Some people also just don't like drama queens, period. He talks **** and acts a fool, but he whines and throws a tantrum when it goes back at him. He's always playing the victim.

I think it was last week where he was rolling all around like he busted his ankle then, making a scene. He was back in after one play. That's dramatic, which looks soft.

What happened to him was bad and unfortunate, but he's soft.

word. i know everyone jokes about how he gets protected, but for someone that is "protected", he takes some serious shots throughout the season. dat pliability doe :pimp:

The reputation is all from him not playing well through pressure during the Giants two SB wins. Doesn't make him soft, he just failed to make consistent plays when he was getting hit constantly.

Toughness is more of a mindset and attitude, in my opinion. Just because you break your ankle doesn't automatically make you tough just because it's a horrible injury -- how you handle it and react, does. Ok, so he's emotional. Some people also just don't like drama queens, period. He talks **** and acts a fool, but he whines and throws a tantrum when it goes back at him. He's always playing the victim.

I think it was last week where he was rolling all around like he busted his ankle then, making a scene. He was back in after one play. That's dramatic, which looks soft.

yup pretty much

that's not "heart on his sleeve" type stuff imo.

Just because you break your ankle doesn't automatically make you tough just because it's a horrible injury -- how you handle it and react, does.

You're directly contradicting yourself here. Because he busted his ankle and came back in after one play you're acting like it wasn't a serious injury, but the fact that his entire ankle cracked in two a couple quarters later showed that it was extremely serious and he was still playing through it.

Reminds me of people saying "I can't believe he came out of the game for a little finger injury, soft" and when the photos came out showing his finger bent all the way back it's silence.

Zest is the definition of why wide receivers are labeled divas

I still like him though, hope he comes back 100% and finds a new squad

I mean since we're here:
IMG_0835.JPG

You're directly contradicting yourself here. Because he busted his ankle and came back in after one play you're acting like it wasn't a serious injury, but the fact that his entire ankle cracked in two a couple quarters later showed that it was extremely serious and he was still playing through it.

Maybe, but this was only the most recent example. He's always done this.

Cam is def not soft, that dude takes so many hits he shouldn't and gets back up

Cam should play smarter like Russell avoids hits but that's not in his DNA

Maybe, but this was only the most recent example. He's always done this.
IMO it's just perception and the fact that a large % of NFL fans don't want to believe a dude that dyes his hair and dances in the offseason can be "tough".

But in reality those things obviously have nothing to do with the actual game at hand. A lot of fragile masculinity among NFL fans and reporters (much more than the players).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom