**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So im setting the over under for the coke sniffin stripper lovin O-Line coach gets new a job at 5 months

Also list for which team will hire him:

Cowboys

Bengals

Browns

Miami

Colts

the field

So im setting the over under for the coke sniffin stripper lovin O-Line coach gets new a job at 5 months

Also list for which team will hire him:

Cowboys

Bengals

Browns

Miami

the field

Missing Indy...

Irsay might need a new connect

Y'all know Gase ain't got the clout to make that all players stand or stay in the tunnel call. Trump reached out to his owner buddies and some of them put the word out. Hope the whole team boycott on his bum *** along with every other owner who try to make players do what they want them to do.

My man Jerry Jones should be more concerned with his teams defense, rather than his players silently protesting. Dumbfounding...
DLtp7hHWkAASkun.jpg

So i was just on reddit and someone pointed out something he said in video inbetween lines

"It's gonna be a while before we can do this again because I know you're gonna keep that baby."

0f6374ea_wpid-wp-1421957912783.jpeg

"We won't be able to do this again for a while because I know you're gonna keep the baby"

what in the ****

If the NFL ever dies I almost think this is the part I'm gonna end up missing the most. The drama in the NFL blows everything out of the water. The league is filled from top to bottom with ******* maniacs.

"We won't be able to do this again for a while because I know you're gonna keep the baby"

what in the ****

If the NFL ever dies I almost think this is the part I'm gonna end up missing the most. The drama in the NFL blows everything out of the water. The league is filled from top to bottom with ****ing maniacs.

The drama is definitely endless but the NBA is the best soap opera on TV right now

These last few years we've been making the headlines for our scandals, not our play on the field.

Tanne won,franchise looks lost with him out

They were at least trending upwards with him

Tanne's stock has definitely been on the rise.

For me, this season is all about securing a great draft pick. Next season, Tannehill will be back and we'll pick up from where we left off in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom