**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're impressed with the cowboys doe? :nerd:

:lol:

I was really surprised at all the "Cowboys are back" stuff on sm and in the media after beating down a winless squad. Offense looked great for sure but the 9ers are winless for a reason,margin of victory be damned :lol:

I'll let them rack a few more W's before saying they're back to last years level. Their defense is getting healthier though and their pass rush is slowly coming along so that should be a big help

Slurs + KC games the next few weeks are gonna be good tests for them

eagles beat a trash panthers team that couldnt beat the bears. a giants team that has one win , the chargers and the cardinals... only good team they played was the skins.... sorry that im not impressed yet.....

tenor.gif

I’m surprised all the slurping over the Eagles. They don’t have much talent on either side of the ball. They have two damn good lines though. They’re on track but they’re not a threat to go far.

Just tuned into the game and the score is only 3-3

You guys be talking like the Skins are beating up the Iggles lol

I’m definitely taking Goff over Wentz.

Was offense is consistent. Put up mad points and yards in games that don’t matter. Disappears when it counts.

We not even at halftime yet. 10-3 game is nothing. Seahawks first half against the bum Giants was trash and they turned it on later in the game. Let's see what happens then we'll talk

Wentz has been balling lately and all he needs is a slow start against a rival tonight to be back to being trash Wince

Never change NT :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom