**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sb sb hi papi
1D72B94F-E6F6-47A1-9EB9-39556EC1E23F.jpeg

:nthat:

ill dm you my mailing address :nerd:

Throw some bachelor party locations my way fellas. A buddy of mine is looking for spots. He has Costa Rica in mind but flights are a bit of a killer, so he's looking for possible alternatives. Exclude Vegas & Austin plz.

Throw some bachelor party locations my way fellas. A buddy of mine is looking for spots. He has Costa Rica in mind but flights are a bit of a killer, so he's looking for possible alternatives. Exclude Vegas & Austin plz.

NOLA, Colombia (Bacos), Montreal (too cold tho), Ireland, Thailand, Turks n Cacos, Barbados, cancun

How do the Cowboys feel about Garret and staff after the season ends?

NOLA, Colombia (Bacos), Montreal (too cold tho), Ireland, Thailand, Turks n Cacos, Barbados, cancun

NOLA and Cancun were definitely brought up. Nashville too.

He still may lean Costa Rica but it'll be good to look into other spots.

Bout to plan one for my buddy soon too and we're thinking Nashville. 100% of everything I hear about that place is good things.

Edit: just saw you mentioned Nashville in your second post. Nice.

Jerry needs to hurry up and pass away. Dude prob has access to the fountain of youth smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom