**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJeOp5jUIAAku6K.jpg

randy moss

looks like something the 3rd greatest receiver behind rice and TO would wear.

Did she say ill Phil had less than 100 passing yards?! He might as well take that customized new SUV and ride off into the sunset. :emoji_sunrise:

EPSN .. please never again these 2 on the commentary

Mowins will be good on daytime CBS. These late night games never seem to have great announcing, so part of that I blame on atmosphere.

I still don't understand why ESPN didnt offer Gus Johnson everything to come over to do MNF. Ratings would skyrocket despite their piss poor matchup selections.

Mowins will be good on daytime CBS. These late night games never seem to have great announcing, so part of that I blame on atmosphere.

I still don't understand why ESPN didnt offer Gus Johnson everything to come over to do MNF. Ratings would skyrocket despite their piss poor matchup selections.

yes x100

Wait that was taunting?! It looked like he tossed the ball in the general vicinity of Denver defenders but clearly a celebration and the ball was low to the ground. Wonder what he said lol

Rex talking about not being a selfish player meanwhile camera stays on him smiling and dancing not giving a damb :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom