**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles looked bad this game but Steelers also looked bad against the Jags. Jags looked bad against the Jets. Pats looked bad against the Chiefs. Seahawks looked terrible against the Packers. It's sports. There's a reason only 1 team in NFL history had a perfect season

Eagles looked bad this game but Steelers also looked bad against the Jags. Jags looked bad against the Jets. Pats looked bad against the Chiefs. Seahawks looked terrible against the Packers. It's sports. There's a reason only 1 team in NFL history had a perfect season

Yo we lost at home to Washington. You are correct.

I ain't hiding, they have their second loss

this team is still the real deal, living week to week isn't me

Different. Philly is unproven. If they wash LAR, then yeah...

yeah i suppose

but i dunno...going into SEA this time of year and losing doesn't make a team frauds IMO. actually think tonight will benefit them. if they lose to the Rams though, then sure...let that talk rain down on us :lol:

seen it with my team...late november/early december loss can do wonders :lol:

And the Vikings have beaten 2 of those and play the 3rd Sunday. There's their proof.

You guys are that squad no one should wanna face in the NFC. Dudes can travel well with their play style this season

Tough run game and an even tougher defense to go along with Case not making many mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom