**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all my homies who bought season tickets lost so much last year lol

yesterday was lit

made some short ribs, met Jay Pharoah

24254024_2017389425140932_5972471987266650112_n.jpg
Nice! Where do you tailgate? I'm always at the South Lawn in front of the Natural history museum and right next to the stadium.

If Foles balls out is Wentz Dak 2.0? Considered Just a good qb in a good system around good talent.

:rolleyes

Still don't think GB making the playoffs is a given even with AR back. They've got a tough next 2 games and they'll likely have to win out to get the wildcard. The Rams,Falcons or Panthers are also gonna need to lose 2 of their last 3 to get a chance

If the packers win out there's a more likely chance they get in than not. As of right now rooting for seahawks to lose to Rams next week. If that happens we'd already be in regardless of what every one else does. We could still lose to Carolina and still have a slight chance. I was blindsided by how good of a position we are in.

yeah he def is... dudes kept saying Warren Moon
Moon is a hofer though and never really had a lot of talent around him. Plus he started his NFL career late. Mcnabb may be the best Black qb ever right now.

Holy **** Nick Foles, Case Keenum or Jared Goff might be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl

Jeff Fisher gotta do the coin flip

yeah. and of course, any given sunday. but i don't see the Rams and Vikings both going out in their first games. i get that they can be beaten, but what has people thinking "one and done" about them?
Why not? Playoff football is a different beast. Rams have little to no experience and a coach with no experience
Vikings are still starting Keenum

Why not? Playoff football is a different beast. Rams have little to no experience and a coach with no experience
Vikings are still starting Keenum
Deadset ace is just biased against me. Rams and Vikings both have unproven qbs in the playoffs. In the playoffs experience matters. Lol

thats a gift. very few players have that. like barry. rarely ever saw dudes plant a real good hit on him.
Exactly not being able to avoid hits ended RG3s career. Rg3 has no awareness to avoid unnecessary hits. Russ is Fran Tarkenton 2.0 he runs to buy time and gets down when he runs past the line of scrimmage. He’s def the Goat Black Qb

I love watching mobile qbs play but they’re not really durable. Russ and Cam prob most durable mobile qbs.

I agree man! Russ doesn’t get hit and Cam is the biggest guy on the field!

But even Cam has tried to tone down his running at times...

If Foles balls out is Wentz Dak 2.0? Considered Just a good qb in a good system around good talent.
hell no. Wentz is the real deal, no questions.

When we traded pur position and let Washington draft RG3, I was hoping he would suck. He came out gunz blazing his rookie year and i cried a little bit knowing we needed a QB and possibly let one get away. So i was happy when he didnt pan out.

I dont feel the same about Wentz. I wanted him when we were in the top 10 prior to trading for the #1 pick. Happy to see him succeed. One of my top 5 players already .

Those unprroven QB's have some pretty proven tools to rely on with strong run games + defense. Half of the NFC teams in the playoffs right now don't have 'experienced' QB's
If Godgers gets them I’ll take his team over everyone in the NFC outside of Car and NO. The NFC will be repped in the Sb by Brees, Rodgers, or Cam.

Those unprroven QB's have some pretty proven tools to rely on in strong run games + defenses. Half of the NFC teams in the playoffs right now don't have 'experienced' QB's
Sure. But if damn near all the teams have that then what? Seahawks don't have **** for a run game and they're a bigger threat in the playoffs than the Rams and Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom