**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSALFQJVoAA8zqk.jpg

I wonder how much effort this took for deebo to smile..

anybody watch Bright yet?

I watched the double toasted review instead.. was debating that or the perks of being a wallflower last night after the game

I haven't heard anything good/positive about bright

I enjoyed Bright and I thought it was a great movie.
A lot of not so subtle symbolism with black people in America.
I feel there's a smear campaign in effect cause Netflix could change the game producing movies with A-list actors.

Bright was good enough. Nothing great but enjoyable I felt.

I think it could be Netflix first sequel and I would watch. At least I dont think they have their own sequel yet.

I enjoyed Bright and I thought it was a great movie.
A lot of not so subtle symbolism with black people in America.
I feel there's a smear campaign in effect cause Netflix could change the game producing movies with A-list actors.

I loved it, critics are wack

Def seems fishy they ripped it yet the actual regular folks loved it

Landon Collins just called Eli Apple a "cancer" on the radio :wow:

On what radio? I'm not listening to that new Bart Scott **** with the fat guy and the broad

Have the Giants ever been this much of a circus before in franchise history?

Not in the last 30 years

I read Eli having problems with family. His parents getting a divorce and some other ****. So I don't know what's up with him.

Yeah that's interesting, I wouldn't be surprised. Once I read someone went down the rabbit hole of who Rotten Tomatoes is owned by and it was someone huge related to Hollywood but I cant remember who.

In the future I think its inevitable we are gonna see Netflix up on the big screen along with Fox 20th Century, WB ect. Except instead of waiting forever people will have the choice to watch it at home or it'll be like 2 weeks then straight to your home. Netflix will be cashing in from the box office on top of the subscriptions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom