**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious as to how often two teams with 13 or more wins played in the championship game. I don’t feel like it’s happened often from my recollection

Conference championship weekend always throws me off with the game times. At least I've got time to get some stuff done in before kickoff.

Question

It may be because I just don't pay as much attention but how does anyone actually know Vrabel won't be a good coach?

Like how much could you possibly know compared to a team of NFL management and what's it based off of. Especially with the negative perception towards recycling Head Coaches, how else you supposed to do it. At face value Vrabel seems like a guy who knows what he's doing and has the charisma of a head coach. Still young and has stuff to learn though I guess.

dude has 6 years of coaching experience

Mike Vrabel getting the gig is a joke.
He has absolutely 0 experience in quarterback development which should have been the main focus of this coaching search.

How does he help Mariota at all?
All that ******* outrage for the Raiders making a mocker of the Rooney rule---well who the hell did the Titans interview?
I want a list and I want it now. This is a joke of a hiring and if anything screams white privilege its this, not Gruden.

Clout second to none :pimp:

DPlz4jGUEAAqFSK.jpg

He shoulda never left tbh...Chip RUINED a good roster...

Which makes what the current front office accomplished in such short time even more impressive...

Yeah. It's really amazing how quickly Howie Roseman undid all of Chip's f ups. He deserves alot of credit.

K now it's getting ridiculous,dude was groomed to replace Patricia but he might mess around and get a HC gig before :rofl:

Wanted to see him as DC first at least...

He shoulda never left tbh...Chip RUINED a good roster...

Which makes what the current front office accomplished in such short time even more impressive...

We had top end talent.. but roster was flawed..

Years of bad drafts limited what the team could be.. and that was going on before chip and continued under chip

the only thing happening is a guy who hasn't coached football in a decade that hasn't seen a QB he doesn't like is going to coach your team for the next decade as they move from Oakland to Las Vegas. that's the only thing that's happening :pimp:

Last edited:
the only thing happening is a guy who hasn't coached football that hasn't seen a QB he doesn't like is going to coach your team for the next decade as they move from Oakland to Las Vegas. that's the only thing that's happening :pimp:

You gettin sensitive huh? It's ova brotha. TB12 on the tail end and BB ain't happy with Kraft. Don't be sad it's about to be over, be glad it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom