**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great way to end the season.
I'm going to take a long hiatus away from NT
Perhaps I will check in once a while
But until then, peace.

Yo when do football jerseys go on sale? I'm trying to come up on some for the low low :lol:

I truly wonder what the deal with Butler was. I know Bill does Bill things, but that was strange as hell.

And what does "they gave up on me", mean?

The Foles situation is bittersweet. Dude won us our first ever super bowl but his value def increased a ton and we can’t keep him bc we know Wentz is the guy. So we have to essentially trade him at the high point of his eagles career

The Foles situation is bittersweet. Dude won us our first ever super bowl but his value def increased a ton and we can’t keep him bc we know Wentz is the guy. So we have to essentially trade him at the high point of his eagles career

No other choice. Time to get more of the value back that you had to give up for Wentz.

Carson went out week in what 13?

If it was me let Carson sit out all of next year and role with Foles.

Trade be dammed unless someone gives crazy offer

I truly wonder what the deal with Butler was. I know Bill does Bill things, but that was strange as hell.

Maybe.. You.. should... have a convo.. with whoever I charged

I

Mean

I'm

Saying

Twitter is saying he missed the flight to Minny

so Butler had the flu end of last week into the weekend. he got the Minny late. whether it's cause he was sick and they wanted him to not spread it or whether he actually missed the flight...not sure. Bill/the team did confirm the benching was not disciplinary. so i doubt he missed the flight and was being punished.

given that he's given up quite a few big plays all year, including two weeks ago to the Jags, and that he only practiced a couple times, my guess is maybe he had a bad practice and that coupled with the big plays led Bill to sit him down. but even with that, you sit him a couple drives or a quarter. fine. but with Rowe get cooked out there and creating out unfavorable matchups, you gotta put Butler back in the 2nd quarter or 2nd half. really is a bizarre situation and it's not sitting well with most of Pats fans. can't give up 41 in a SB, have your QB and offense hang 600+ yards without punting, lose, and not explain this. need some answers, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom