**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's just speaking in the 3rd person.....

orly.gif

The NFL stunk it up this weekend.
Said it in the WIR thread but you know your product stinks when the Skins & Rams provide the best game of the weekend.
either defense just got really good all of sudden or offense have been really bad. I can't tell which one it is.

We use to. We've gone away from it for some reason. TWill gets those passes now.
Our offense is just so basic. No reason we shouldn't be using Dez and Zeke in motion more.
I know we were due for a game like this with a young team but sheesh.

Might as well make lil Coleslaw the #1 like last year.

It's gon take him some time. When Odell comes back we'll see if that opens things up for him and the offense as a whole. lol

Line play is terrible

Pretty much across the board. Sure, it's early, and sounds obvious, but if you're playing good defense and have good OL play, you're getting far. So far, that would be the Chiefs, Broncos, Vikes (w/ Bradford) and Falcons. If you have one and not the other, it'll cost you eventually (Cowboys, Texans, Packers, Seahawks).

It's a horrible move by the NFL and I really think it's going to backfire. The Rams with the stadium plan made sense. The Chargers makes no sense and the Raiders honestly even less.

Raiders are leaving a growing, increasingly wealthy market to go to Vegas? It would be like the Nets leaving Brooklyn to go to New Jersey.

City of Oakland's fault, not the Raiders.

Sh-t over flowing, pipes burst and 150 years old, the Only team in the modern era to play on a baseball diamond.

Not the Raider's fault... they've tried to get a new stadium for years and years. I have a friend who works in the city council. He said the mayor was doing it on purpose. Sent proposals on the last day they were supposed to be sent a purposely low balled or made outrageous suggestions/demands. She wanted no part of keeping the Raiders.

Jete out here crying. you brought that **** on yourselves :lol:

You don't want someone dancing? Beat them... can't beat them? Train harder to beat them. Not training harder and constantly a top 10 picking team? Keep your mouth shut and watch the other team dance on your grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom