**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.52.15 AM.png

Why are people trippin off Sherm representing himself? If he wants to negotiate his own contract, that’s on him.

Why are people trippin off Sherm representing himself? If he wants to negotiate his own contract, that’s on him.

People = agents.

If a vast amount of players had the intellect Sherman has and decided to negotiate on their own agents would be losing work.

And Sherm ain’t even in his prime anymore. Imagine someone at the top of their game negotiating their own contract with finesse.

People = agents.

If a vast amount of players had the intellect Sherman has and decided to negotiate on their own agents would be losing work.

And Sherm ain’t even in his prime anymore. Imagine someone at the top of their game negotiating their own contract with finesse.

Sherm still got 2 years of prime left I think. Dude doesn't rely on athleticism.

Sherm still got 2 years of prime left I think. Dude doesn't rely on athleticism.

I’m slightly worried about the ankle but with today’s advancements he’ll be alright. If the shaved bone spur does its job I do think he’ll be back to form. Plus this is the same scheme he’s run his entire career. And yea Sherm prolly running 4.6 now but it doesn’t even matter :lol:

I’m slightly worried about the ankle but with today’s advancements he’ll be alright. If the shaved bone spur does its job I do think he’ll be back to form. Plus this is the same scheme he’s run his entire career. And yea Sherm prolly running 4.6 now but it doesn’t even matter :lol:

Unfortunately he'll be fine

That Zay Jones story is wild

Dude has to have some kind of mental health disorder unless he was on drugs

Word the details sound right out of the bath salts craze a while back

Dude has to have been on something

The funny thing is I went to high school with a couple people Zay Jones used to party with at ECU and every time they’d post something on Snap or IG while partying he would always have his shirt off :lol: this time dude decided to lose the pants too

How you just poppin psychedelics willy nilly and it’s just you and you bro in the crib :lol:

Mans was prolly laying back playing Fortnite and next thing he knows his bro is bucket tryna see the most high :smh::rofl:

How you just poppin psychedelics willy nilly and it’s just you and you bro in the crib :lol:

Mans was prolly laying back playing Fortnite and next thing he knows his bro is bucket tryna see the most high :smh::rofl:

That man was in a penthouse in Hollywood, the last thing he was doing was playing video games.

Boy was probably on that K2, Spice **** since you can't really smoke in the league...

I’ve heard this theory from someone cause there’s been several instances of people doing crazy **** like this while on K2, and that will probably be the excuse Zay and his people will run with since it probably wouldn’t get him in as much trouble, but I think he was on something much more strong considering the people I knew he chilled with at ECU.

Mans had to be on the finest PCP.

Had a roommate in college one year that did that **** one time. Bruh was running around the house in his draws and busting through doors like the Kool-Aid man. No lie. Cops came and took his *** away. Never saw him again after that.

Mans had to be on the finest PCP.

Had a roommate in college one year that did that **** one time. Bruh was running around the house in his draws and busting through doors like the Kool-Aid man. No lie. Cops came and took his *** away. Never saw him again after that.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom