**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

upload_2018-3-24_12-21-33.png

Dak needs moar halp

Trying to win both sides with that ********, nah. Would have been better if he didn’t speak on it at all.

Johnny's comeback is a cool story but the fact that half the league showed up to watch him workout while Kap can't get a tryout by a single team makes me disenchanted with the league and less interested in general NFL than I've ever been in my life.

I could definitely see myself giving up watching cold turkey. Not really with supporting racist old owners. Y'all can keep that.

This is a common thread and sentiment in many circles here in the community too.

I could definitely see myself giving up watching cold turkey. Not really with supporting racist old owners. Y'all can keep that.

i'm not disagreeing one bit about the owners and the treatment of Kaep. but i don't see anyone actually giving up watching football. a lot of people say they can/will...but i don't know anyone that actually has. the only people that stopped were the ones so morbidly offended by the protests :lol:

i'm not disagreeing one bit about the owners and the treatment of Kaep. but i don't see anyone actually giving up watching football. a lot of people say they can/will...but i don't know anyone that actually has. the only people that stopped were the ones so morbidly offended by the protests :lol:

I know hella people that have. They're all black though.

I know hella people that have. They're all black though.

gotcha. and i mean that obviously makes sense.

ive seen people on here say they're done but here we are a full season later and they're still hooked in. and it's not a knock on those people. we root for players...not owners. its the players and what they do that make us love the game. not cause we respect owner X or Y.

ive seen people on here say they're done but here we are a full season later and they're still hooked in. and it's not a knock on those people. we root for players...not owners. its the players and what they do that make us love the game. not cause we respect owner X or Y.
FgkBtQu.gif

and I think Manziel is genuine, just cause his parents are rich means nothing, you hit rock bottom a lot of **** you didn’t see or care to notice comes into perspective

If I thought he was faking it to make then I wouldn’t have done a 180 on the dude

I still don't think Manziel was that bad. For a QB to enter the league with the Browns, he made some plays and won some games, which in hindsight is pretty impressive lol. Considering they've only won one game since Manziel.

Last edited:

no doubt. I can only speak from my perspective: The NFL has always been a staple in my life but as time goes on, I'm growing less interested in the product. I used to watch every single game I could. TNF, SNF, MNF and all Sunday morning/afternoon games. I used to watch every highlight show and the whole ****. Now adays, if i miss a game, I don't think **** of it. It's not the same as it used to be.

Obviously we only root for teams and players, but I'm not naive enough to just act like I don't see whats going on out there. Supporting the league is also supporting these owners and as I grow more aware daily, I don't feel right in doing it.

no doubt. I can only speak from my perspective: The NFL has always been a staple in my life but as time goes on, I'm growing less interested in the product. I used to watch every single game I could. TNF, SNF, MNF and all Sunday morning/afternoon games. I used to watch every highlight show and the whole ****. Now adays, if i miss a game, I don't think **** of it. It's not the same as it used to be.

Obviously we only root for teams and players, but I'm not naive enough to just act like I don't see whats going on out there. Supporting the league is also supporting these owners and as I grow more aware daily, I don't feel right in doing it.

I feel like jerk off terrible human being billionaires are effecting our lives in many more ways than football. You could also look at it that at least you're putting money in these players pockets, which actually is happening. I think the fans and players are in the same boat doing their best to be apart of the change while participating. But im not gonna knock someones decisions who don't want support bad people.

I feel like jerk off terrible human being billionaires are effecting our lives in many more ways than football. You could also look at it that at least you're putting money in these players pockets, which actually is happening. I think the fans and players are in the same boat doing their best to be apart of the change while participating. But im not gonna knock someones decisions who don't want support bad people.

This. I agree

Same here dude. My metabolism is too powerful for my own good. I can lose all 6 months of progress of added bulk in 1 month of not going to the gym. I will legit drop all the weight that fast. I drink half a gallon of milk a day. And it has to be organic or else my farts are out of this world. It's expensive. I have to eat multiple times a day until im uncomfortably full. I hate it.

The weird thing is I can put on weight pretty quick if I put in the effort. But ill lose it faster than I gained it. I don't even touch the cardio because im trying to keep any fat I have.

It's a different struggle.
I’d rather lose weight easily than gain it easily.

I was his biggest hater on here but I think he is genuine about turning his life around so I am all for the Johnny Football comeback :pimp:
Johnny is basically White me :lol:.I’ve never done hard drugs though. I’m rooting for him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom