**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here in South Florida you'll often run into people who say they're from Miami, even though they're really from Fort Lauderdale.

Does the same happen in New York City with people from Long Island?

I'm not in NYC offen enough to know but I don't consider myself a 'New Yorker' like that since NYC & LI are so different.

So, here in South Florida you'll often run into people who say they're from Miami, even though they're really from Fort Lauderdale.

Does the same happen in New York City with people from Long Island?

Well NYC is the five boroughs (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan,Queens, Staten Island) but when a lot of uninformed people think of NYC they think of “the city” which is about a lil less than half of Manhattan.

To someone like me Staten Island which is in NYC is more of the boondocks than a Yonkers or Mount.Vernon.

I’ve never run into this convo about L.I. but I’d assume if you ask someone out there where theryre from they’ll say L.I. Strictly based of the fact that you need a lot of bread to be out there.

Similarly if you ask someone from Riverdale (which is in The Bronx) where they’re from they’ll more times than not say Riverdale for the same reason. They don’t wanna attach themselves to the stereotype of The BX.

Technically Long Islanders are more sawft bc they are more sheltered. Sorry nick. nick.

Don't get me wrong, having a house with tons of property is awesome to grow up on, but I can't even imagine having to get in a car and drive more than 5 real minutes to get groceries or something of that nature. That's what I think of for most of LI.

LI is massive too. I had a wedding this past Friday. Had to drive my end of Brooklyn to Smithtown. Granted it was a Friday afternoon, but it took me 2.5 hours :sick: .

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/...leaders-nfl.html?!smid=tw-nytsports&smtyp=cur

DcNoyKGX0AIf0xj.jpg

DcNoyuPXcAAqgiI.jpg

DcNpHBSXUAEztpD.jpg

We ignoring the other games and his fumbling problems now?

I’m only leaving out one game where his shoulder was clearly ****ed up. I was there at that game 6 rows behind the Bucs bench and you could tell how hurt he was. The next game I don’t think he even made it out the first quarter without having to sit down and then was out the next three games because of it.

He fumbled the hell out of the ball last year but 7 lost fumbles doesn’t make him a bad QB. That number will improve as long as our OL improves.

did you figure out who buc em buc em was talking about?

:nerd:

cause those numbers dont match with either jameis' OR jimmy's 2017-18 season numbers

Yeah, actually they do match with Jameis’s numbers last year. Sorry, did you not want me to include his one rushing TD?

So an average of 317 YPG, 19 TD’s, 9 INT’s 68% completion percentage with a 102 QB rating in 10/11 full games he played.

Doesn’t sound like numbers of a QB that should be bashed on here constantly.

Don't get me wrong, having a house with tons of property is awesome to grow up on, but I can't even imagine having to get in a car and drive more than 5 real minutes to get groceries or something of that nature. That's what I think of for most of LI.

It's crowded af by me :lol:

Two supermarkets are under 5 minutes away in either direction. Mall is under 10 minutes. There's like 3 7/11's :lol:. Busy area.

Yeah, actually they do match with Jameis’s numbers last year. Sorry, did you not want me to include his one rushing TD?

So an average of 317 YPG, 19 TD’s, 9 INT’s 68% completion percentage with a 102 QB rating in 10/11 full games he played.

Doesn’t sound like numbers of a QB that should be bashed on here constantly.

ummmm.. espn got him down for 11 INTs and 63.8%

also a 92.2 QB rating

and as C Chester McFloppy mentioned, there were a number of fumbles shown too:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2969939/jameis-winston

All this buffalo slander will not be tolerated. Most yall dudes to soft to survive in my city. Buffalo been in the top 30 most dangerous cities for a while and no im not proud of it just pointing of facts.

Oh and i told yall to stay on the topic. REPORTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom