**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
some of these chicks aint **** :smh:

you got folks really dealing with this stuff and you outchea bs'n for some dollars
gucci3.png

What disgust me even more is this accusations= automatically guilty society we live in .
Imagine how many people do go down and have they lives ruined over bitter people lying on they name where that person continues with the lies and doesn't do the right thing.

People disgust me so much sometimes.

Are you kidding?

Baker Mayfield, Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Myles Garrett...this has the makings of being pretty damn good

yeah i think it'll be lit. and you'll see the behind the scenes incompetence that should make for plenty of laughs :lol:

Hype to see the Browns, I've picked them like eight years straight to win 5-6 games and they let me down every year. Will be fun to watch the typical Hard Knocks turn everyone does.

As a big NFL fan I feel the Hardknocks show is a good watch even if you're not a fan of that particular team. It gives you an inside look at training camp and some of the underdogs on the bubble of making the team and even some who are longshots for even the practice squad. Will be interesting to watch the progression of Mayfield and how he's perceived by the coaches and players.

I wonder how the shows portrayal of Baker will affect his image.

The Rams Hardknocks had Goff looking badddddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom