**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How havent I seen this Stone Cold fail :emoji_joy:

Worst celebration/i told u so tour ever

How you grow up watching MJ with cigars and champagne and NOT know how this is done.. hell just check out baseball after like anything

Examples? Genuinely curious

The Packers still made the playoffs when Rodgers missed like 2 months with a broken collar bone. McCarthy single handedly made Flynn 21 million dollars. That playoff birth was all coaching. Im pretty sure that playoff birth with Flynn taking over was after he got cut by whoever it was as well and came back to the Packers.

James Jones was let go, got cut, and came back like he never left. All that back shoulder **** and WR development probably starts with McCarthy.

Recently you could probably throw Lacy in there too.

Last edited:
DKMwH0CX0AAcAi6

Worst celebration/i told u so tour ever

How you grow up watching MJ with cigars and champagne and NOT know how this is done.. hell just check out baseball after like anything
Son out there looking like one of those Make a Wish kids celebrating with the pros.

The Packers still made the playoffs when Rodgers missed like 2 months with a broken collar bone. McCarthy single handedly made Flynn 21 million dollars. That playoff birth was all coaching. Im pretty sure that playoff birth with Flynn taking over was after he got cut by whoever it was as well and came back to the Packers.

James Jones was let go, got cut, and came back like he never left. All that back shoulder **** and WR development probably starts with McCarthy.

Interesting. I feel like I don't see a lot of Packers in the reg season

Note to all of you guys - do not waste your time watching The Sinner (USA limited series). Finale was tonight, what a waste of time :smh: I won't get 8 Wednesday's back...

You may now continue Zeke stomach, Payton & Kool Aid Man discussion.

i was under the impression that last year's struggles were on mccarthy. maybe i'm remembering it wrong, but weren't fans were ready to kill him. at minimum, blaming the hell out of him? either way, he's another one like payton. that's sort of where i have him. we joke on here about the packers inability to comeback late against good teams being all on fraudgers, but plenty of that is on him (and others in the org/team).

and making the playoffs with out fraudgers...when was this again? flynn went to Seattle, and then came back? i can't recall exactly when AF12 went down (not questioning you, just asking for my own knowledge). but curious how much of that was the division and how much was mike.

Last edited:
rex grossman.. that's a name I ain't heard in a min

Wonder what he up to these days

Don't think I'll ever understand certain things.. her former pro career they can get over, but got issues with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom