**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
State coach didn't want Russ to continue playing baseball.. so he had to dip.

I remember that. And it was dumb. Worked out for Russ though. Had he been allowed to Q one more year at NC St., he probably gets drafted by Minnesota and toils his career away.

I remember that. And it was dumb. Worked out for Russ though. Had he been allowed to Q one more year at NC St., he probably gets drafted by Minnesota and toils his career away.

Apprently O'brien told russ that he would never make the league, but then again, who knows what was really said lol

Apprently O'brien told russ that he would never make the league, but then again, who knows what was really said lol

Wouldn't surprise me.

Most were wrong about Russ though. He gets a lot of flak on here, but considering the odds and what was "projected," he's an anomaly that has truly found success and has far exceeded expectations that most could not even comprehend when he was at NC St.

I don't believe in betting money lol
I will avy bet though
If Cam has a better season than Dak, you will have a Cam avy for a year after the season.
If Dak has a better season than Cam, I will have a Dak avy for a year after the season.

Deal or no deal?
Deal

QBR, Tds vs Picks, completion percentage etc.
Alright, going to be seven categories then
Total Passing Yards, TDs, Ints, QBR, Completion Percentage, Total Rushing Yards, Rushing TDs

Whoever QB wins best out of 7 wins the competition

Oh and I saw you guys talking about the should collegiate athletes get paid or not convo and this is my two cents.

Its not an easy solution and problem not even a realistic one given how far gone we are now with college sports but I do think the best solution is just to separate college sports from the university all together. For example still have Ga Tech University but separate the Georgia Tech Academy which will be for sports only. At the academy they wont be classified as student athletes (which we all know is BS anyway) just semi-pro athletes that would be eligible for contracts for once they reach the highest tier around college age. The Academy's could also even stretch down to youth development and of course one side effect of this would be the stronger pop warner, AAU and even high schools wouldn't be looked at is the best way to advance a potential career because these large brand universities academies would take over that role of development. But overall that would be a better system imo than the majority grade school to collegiate to pros system we see now in the USA.

Are we really going to act like the top college athletes aren't already getting paid/getting whatever they want under the table? This **** has been going on forever. I don't wanna hear a damn thing about some player not being able to afford to eat while they're at school when we all know damn well at the very least they get unlimited meal dollars on campus to whatever restaurants are there plus the cafeteria all year. They get to live for free and if they ever need literally ANYTHING at all there's a coach or faculty member that's there to help them out.

If you think Lamar Jackson or any of these other dudes that are the ones really bringing in the money and fans for their college teams are really struggling like that while they're at college you're a ******* idiot.

Last edited:
sb sb get in here with the big *** mog pencil and note this potential deal down

IMG_0169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom