**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...philadelphia-eagles/6861lph3786n1ffqxu2g8i382
DKk94fUWkAAHpBh.jpg

Yikes.

Nope it didn't at all.. but on the replay you caught dude's helmet hitting his arm..

and with his acl, wasn't even the contact.. just seemed like one of those injuries when the dude goes down on his own

Was shocked when they were talking about his arm after before they showed the replay

Sad to say. But this has to be the end

More PT for Pumpfrey? Where the hell he been?

Someone get Brent Grimes wife to verbally light her *** up one time.

I was gonna lightweight ignore the fact that she snitched cause of the reasoning behind it, but yea Miko ain't snitching a long as the checks keep coming :lol:

Rapoport acting like Jason Garrett has his own voice and isn't Jerry Jones' puppet.

Who does he think told Garrett that kneeling isn't appropriate.

Nice try.

exactly.

jerruh really gonna do this though, huh? hope the team sends a message by quitting (effort-wise) on the game tonight. felt like the panthers did just that :lol:

Sproles is done...great career #Respect

It was only him and Frank Gore still holding it down for old RBs in the league? I'm gonna be emotional when Gore calls it quits :ohwell:

It's been so long since it last happened, but when a Canadian team wins a NHL or MLB title, do they visit the White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom