**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard of the news in Vegas. I don’t even know what to say anymore. Just horrible.

This is terrorism.

I still need explanation as to why they didn't accept the Mike Evans OPI penalty. Baffles my mind considering TB kept yardage and scored the immediate play after.

I think you're talking about the play where there was OPI and then they called DPI on Jenkins six steps after. I still don't understand how that's even possible.

RIP to those that were brutally killed.. and best wishes to those that are wounded and battling to stay alive

You can't even enjoy going to venues for pure entertainment anymore, without having to worry about some **** face with a gun. It's sick.

But hey guys, let's just "stick to the NFL" on this one. :rolleyes

I think you're talking about the play where there was OPI and then they called DPI on Jenkins six steps after. I still don't understand how that's even possible.

That was the same play? I was watching at a bar and the volume wasn't on, so I couldn't really tell what was going on. I thought Evans got flagged for OPI, and the Giants, instead of accepting and forcing TB into 1st & 20, declined and it was then 2nd & 10 at the same field position. Next play, touchdown. But if you're saying Jenkins got flagged, it would be off-setting which makes way more sense.

DLE1UXbVAAAVF06.jpg

I am glad Agholor is turning into a productive pro but Torrey Smith needs to consult Jerry Rice for some hand help

Flacco finished with a couple hundred yards yesterday but he’s been a bottom 3 QB this season

I remember when people were saying Kaep was better than Flacco and some people were going C R A Z Y

Joe flacco another one of those guys that "has the big arm" and "can make all the throws"

Dude won a ring and turned into Rex grossman.

16 straight games where he's thrown 1 INT.

2 rings made Eli immune to slander for awhile, and that 1 ring pretty much did the same for Flacco

Flacco and Eli are the most overrated players of this generation. People are JUST holding them accountable for their bad play like 7 years later :lol:

Eli has never been immune to slander for more than six months after each SB win.

I don't see how he's overrated, he gets killed more than pretty much every other QB in the league. Who gets ****ted on more than Eli? Besides the cheater for cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom