**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see people drinking bud light or coors light, I just automatically assume that their taste buds don’t work

I havent seen no florida crackers in new orleans..but iff u drinkin 10+ u can be my homie..

Yea beer is nothing.. I'll get full before I would get 'drunk'

But when I'm out with the homies, we're doing shots pretty regularly.. and after couple beers I usually switch to a quality rum or scotch

I'll shoot whatever but 151 and sambuca

I like coors light

giphy.gif

Only time I'm drinking bud, coors, Miller or any like em is when there is nothing else

Out of those 3 I'd go with coors light.. or hope they got Sam Adams or rolling rock or something

I mean it's extremely rare I end up some place where any of those are my only options.. and I gave up on yuengling when dudes came out heavy for trump

Nothing beats a Coors on a hot summer day.

As someone who spends a significant amount of his life in pretty hot weather, I can think of several beers

And things.. of American beers I'm a big fan of funky Buddha brewery and hot day, I'd go with Floridian.. never gone wrong with a dogfish

But when I'm stateside I usually check whatever they got on tap first

Pretty sure the last time I had a coors, bud or Miller was at a UM game or maybe a heat game and those were the only options, if I remember correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom