LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer they wait the more suitors the wolves will have.

So Wiggins biggest assets are he can run fast n play d? He hasn't been lockdown in the summer league. Hes not strong enough to handle a lot of guys at his position. Again I jus think he's wayyy behind the development curve a lot of ppl believe he's on.

At what aspects is he better than Zach Levine atm? Ppl get too caught up in athleticism imo. Gotta have the skills to pay the bills and I don't see that he has very many besides dunking. At least tonight he showed some smarts and jus went to the hole. I can't see him starting on a good NBA team for a few years

What do ppl not understand about trading Wiggins. Trading unrealized potential = smart.

It's like if u were play in blackjack and had a face card showing but someone offered to trade u their 19 hand. Yea you might have 20 or blackjack but the odds are much better you dont.

Then factor how weak Wiggins game actually is atm. LeBron ain't got time fa dat. If it took him 18 yrs to get his ball handling and jumpsuit to this level... How long till he's championship rdy? I don't think he'll ever be a star but I do think he can be a serviceable peice someday.

In conclusion he can start packin. I'll take the walking double double who knocks down threes like 12 footers

So Wiggins biggest assets are he can run fast n play d? He hasn't been lockdown in the summer league. Hes not strong enough to handle a lot of guys at his position. Again I jus think he's wayyy behind the development curve a lot of ppl believe he's on.

At what aspects is he better than Zach Levine atm? Ppl get too caught up in athleticism imo. Gotta have the skills to pay the bills and I don't see that he has very many besides dunking. At least tonight he showed some smarts and jus went to the hole. I can't see him starting on a good NBA team for a few years

You clearly hate wiggins :smh:

Last edited:

True that. However, Athleticism of his kind, and players willing to play D are not something you see every day in the NBA. I'm probably too optimistic, but with the right system, work ethic, and motivation I feel like a majority of the NBA players could be a lot more effective (obvious statement is obvious) but see how the spurs maximized the output of their players compared to where some of those players were before joining the team.

All the things you said are true, but if lebron is gonna hold true to his letter then Wiggins should get an opportunity to learn under him. And who better for him to come up under?

With that said being honest i do feel like a lot of that letter was PR and Lebron has every intention to win now, even if that means getting rid of Wiggins

My take is I wanna see a team win right now... not the future... RIGHT ******* NOW.

People have to understand that the Cavs had NO business getting Wiggins in the first place..

1,7% chance? you gotta be kidding me.

The best SF on the planet and the best PF on the planet on one team?

Sign me up.

I'm okay with parting ways with Wiggins. He's not a LeBron type. We have no idea how well he will be. My expectations are extremely high for him like many, but I'm a realist. He won't be ready to take star status for a good 2/3 seasons.. Sorry but we can't wait that long.

Proven Talent over Unproven talent every day of the week.

Kyrie-LeBron-Love... that's a big 3 this league hasn't seen before... and

Bron - 29 years old
Love - 25 years old
Kyrie - 22 years old

It's a very hard decision but this is the NBA.. no friendships.... no babying.. **** it... I want to win a championship and I'm not so sure we can wait when we know how good Love is.

What gets interesting is the other pieces that will be involved..

You clearly hate wiggins :smh:

Nah as a person I like him. I just don't think he has the upside a lot of ppl do. Woulda drafted embid or Bari? Yes.

Hate? No.

They didn't have Bron when they drafted so they made a logical choice. Not mad. Jus not all in

Last edited:
what you guys are failing to realize is....

THE TIMBERWOLVES ARE NOT IN A POSITION OF POWER HERE

they need to take the waiters bennett picks or just lose love for nothing

even if they trade him somewhere else he can walk and sign with cleveland next year

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME THING NYC DID TO GET MELO

lmao

what you guys are failing to realize is....

THE TIMBERWOLVES ARE NOT IN A POSITION OF POWER HERE

they need to take the waiters bennett picks or just lose love for nothing

even if they trade him somewhere else he can walk and sign with cleveland next year

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME THING NYC DID TO GET MELO

lmao
That's what im trying to say but people gon be stupid and say lets trade wiggins now and get love for a year when we can have both next year

if the cavs wait it out they can just trade for picks/cap room with the same players and sign love in the offseason

it's really not that serious. love is DYING to play with lebron and kyrie

any other team besides i guess the lakers, he's not going to resign with....

so why would there be more suitors closer to next years deadline?

the wolves the only ones with something to lose

the cavs will be fine without him (obviously much better with him)

Or he could walk and sign with the Lakers or Warriors... For the max.

Chill with the Love only wants to come to CLE talk. The thought hadn't crossed his mind till last week.

Sign and trade. Do it LeBron (he is running the front office now right?)

You guys aren't thinking straight.

Kevin Love is NOT PLAYING THE WHOLE SEASON WITH MINNESOTA!!

IF the Cavs don't trade for him they will strike another deal..

They are not gonna let him walk.

You guys aren't thinking straight.

Kevin Love is NOT PLAYING THE WHOLE SEASON WITH MINNESOTA!!

IF the Cavs don't trade for him they will strike another deal..

They are not gonna let him walk.

Which is why Cavs should wait till next yr trade deadline.

Unless some other teams suddenly come up with a superstar to be traded, this is a 2 team race between GSW and Cleveland.

GSW offering Lee, Barnes but unwilling to give up Klay
Cleveland offering Bennett, Waiters + multiple picks but unwilling to give up Wiggins

I think Cavs offer is better because of the future picks, several at that.

In best case scenario, the season starts without any trade, Bennett proves that he is worthy of No. 1 pick and up the antes even more, meanwhile GSW not giving up Klay because of the internal conflict. Wiggins also shows that he is capable of being a great side kick for LBJ and be a lockdown defender. At the trade deadline, TWolves panic b/c they are gonna lose Love for nothing, so settles for Bennett, Waiters and a couple picks.

Cavs get to keep Wiggins while acquiring Love, and are primed for a championship run.

Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors

According to a source with knowledge of the situation, the Golden State Warriors are increasing their efforts to land Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star forward Kevin Love.

Love has recently been linked to trade talks with the Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James has even reached out and voiced his desire to play with him according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports. The Cavaliers are willing to let go of the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft Andrew Wiggins, but the Warriors are now willing to let go of Klay Thompson as well.

The Warriors have been trying to acquire Love without letting go of Thompson, but have come off of that stance because Love is willing to exercise his option for the 2015-16 season and put off becoming a free agent next summer according to a source.

David Lee and Harrison Barnes are expected to be a part of the deal as well. No trade is imminent, but the Warriors are willing to do whatever it takes to land Love now – even if that means letting go of a franchise favorite in Thompson.

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/l...on-if-traded-to-warriors/#DrEoM08YqBmrVu2Q.99

Can't wait to have wiggins lockup rose/wall/George in the playoffs while Lebron,Kyrie eat :pimp: :pimp:

That defense :smokin :smokin

Good luck to you cavs fans (I am a Wizards fan) Also I want to say thank you in advance because I will lurk the cavs threads from now on just to see you all calling out all your new Day 1 fans :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm gonna hate if wiggins will be traded, we need to have at least a youth to blend with these vets.. This is not a Lebron Team, this is Cavs Team... We fans stay here winning or losing...

Don't let the luck (1st pick) out of you...you should appreciate every luck you have.

The CURRENT roster is still a CONTENDER 
happy.gif

Or he could walk and sign with the Lakers or Warriors... For the max.

Chill with the Love only wants to come to CLE talk. The thought hadn't crossed his mind till last week.

Sign and trade. Do it LeBron (he is running the front office now right?)

its lebron and kyrie.

all played for the national team together under coach K

it's the only place he's considering besides the lakers.

he already said he'd resign with the cavs.

how would he sign with the warriors? lol

lakers? why would he do that? kobe wants to play for 8 more years.

Darren Wolfson @DarrenWolfson
Gotten this question a ton: #Twolves prefer Wiggins or Klay? Answer is Wiggins, & it's not real close. Klay still not in play, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom