LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for an almost completed deal. Can't wait until Wiggins is home.

Looks like we'll retain wiggins, Love supposedly said he will not resign with any team other than cavs, Cleveland now has the upper hand.

For it to e the Miami cavs they would need more Miami players than Ray Allen, Mike miller (who played for Memphis) and James jones (who hasn't played more than 5 minutes since he was 25)

But I'm sure that will be the new joke while the cavs run through everyone's favorite team

Wiggins will most likely still be included in the trade.

Why would he be? Minnesota is finally going to realize, if they didn't already, how little power they actually have here. If it's true that Love won't play anywhere but Cleveland after this season, then why would a team make a substantial offer to the Wolves? Nobody is going to give up good players that they could use long-term just to get one season with Love. The Cavs might as well wait until the offseason if they can't make the trade now without including Wiggins. This could be pretty awesome for you Cavs fans.

I agree, now that Love has finally verbally stated that he wants to play in Cleveland, any team that trades for him will be making a mistake. He won't be committed. Now we don't have to give up many key pieces as the Timberwolves definitely had no leverage and will not receive a good offer from any team.

The wolves goofed and let the player make the power move first. He shoulda been traded the second klay. Lee and barnes were offered then again when we offered bennet. Wiggins. And a first. Now Minny bout to get Gasol'd. Zip zilch nada

Flip saunders > cavs front office. Dummy

The wolves goofed and let the player make the power move first. He shoulda been traded the second klay. Lee and barnes were offered then again when we offered bennet. Wiggins. And a first. Now Minny bout to get Gasol'd. Zip zilch nada

Flip saunders > cavs front office. Dummy

don't you mean

cavs front office > flip saunders

Nah i meant it as i typed it lol. Dude did a better job ensuring we get Love for as little as possible than our own brass haha

We coming back with Bennet straight up lolol

Ol i really want him to stay here so ill be oblivious to the facts boy. Flip gotta feel some type of stupid. Orginally i thought he knew somethin we might not about Love but turns out he cost the franchise big most likely by hoping on a prayer Love could be coerced into staying and or letting it play out how they wanted

Edit: now do we exercise extreme patience and wait the yr out or jus give em extraneous pieces so we can start gettin this chem together

Last edited:
Nah i meant it as i typed it lol. Dude did a better job ensuring we get Love for as little as possible than our own brass haha

We coming back with Bennet straight up lolol

Ol i really want him to stay here so ill be oblivious to the facts boy. Flip gotta feel some type of stupid. Orginally i thought he knew somethin we might not about Love but turns out he cost the franchise big most likely by hoping on a prayer Love could be coerced into staying and or letting it play out how they wanted

oohhh ok ok ok

Was off on a vacation and just saw that Love demanded he be traded, and will only sign extension with Cavs? This is a great news. Hope TWolves give in and just settle for whatever we give them, which hopefully doesn't include Wiggins.

Constantly revisiting the proposed Cleveland/Minny deal. Feels like a win-win for both teams. Cavaliers get one of the best PF's in the game to run with LeBron and Kyrie. Win-now mode. T-Wolves get to rebuild with Wiggins, Bennett, and a pick. The face of their franchise and another starter at the 4. Rubio gets his long-term deal. Bazz steps up, LaVine emerges. Rubio - LaVine/Bazz - Wiggins - Bennett - Pek.

That deal isnt happening man. 2 #1 picks and another potential #1 pick for someone they get in FA for free... Its too late for the wolves to get anything but waitors/bennet or a pick.

Gunna be tricky with the cap if Varejao doesnt get moved but we NEED his defensive energy

That deal isnt happening man. 2 #1 picks and another potential #1 pick for someone they get in FA for free... Its too late for the wolves to get anything but waitors/bennet or a pick.

Gunna be tricky with the cap if Varejao doesnt get moved but we NEED his defensive energy
I would say Minny has some leverage, unless the reports of Love forcing a deal to Cleveland are true.

Golden State had Barnes and Lee on the table. Wolves were waiting on Klay.

Bulls were rumored to offer Mirotic, Dougie, Gibson, and/or Butler.

Meaning there's no shortage of options unless Love is killing off other potential suitors with his demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom