LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Deng better than Gasol. This might be good enough to get Cavs back into PO. Hope they can sign him for a cheap extension next yr.

IMO Deng would be better rather than Gasol... we have Andy and Zeller at center (both can contribute offensively and very reliable on boards).

Andy / Zeller

TT / Andy / Bennett

Deng / Gee / Clark

Miles / Dion

Kyrie / Jack

nthat.gif

excited for the first time this season

Last edited by a moderator:
^8.

Deng wanted 9 because he's 1 of 9 kids. I don't know how that works though - usually you have to petition the league in advance to change number (like Lebron did years ago...) but you can change if you change team - and obviously you have to if someone already wears that number or it's retired.

I don't know if that means that you can take someone else's number and then they can change - apparently so in this case.

laugh.gif
 Dengbut...so corny..but i'm corny myself so I like it

pretty pumped as well

Why is it corny?

If that's corny then pretty much every sports headline is corny... unless that's how you feel.

Nonetheless this is a game we must get.

With us struggling on the road horribly, the team needs this.

Last edited:
For some reason, Kyrie often gets outplayed by IT. Maybe Isaiah is extra fired up b/c he was the last pick and Kyrie was the first?

This team is not on the same page, huge disconncect between players and Mike Brown.

Agreed.

and now there is even more pressure on Brown because of the addition of Deng.

The expectations are very high for this team now.

Brown won't make it to the all star break if we continue to slide.

I'm pretty upset because I thought Mike Brown would be huge for these young players.

I'm sure most of our players respect and acknowledge Mike, but a few players seem very distant from him.

He's very different from Byron Scott, in terms of preperation and ethics. I wish players realized that you play for the team, the organization and the fans - not generally the coach. So these young punks need to put their ego down and play basketball like they're paid too.

This ******* team irks me. I've been very unpleased with this specific team this year, literally anyone can be traded and I wouldn't be mad.

Look at you making an appearance.:smokin

I'm with you though bro... I have been very annoyed and let down by the Cavs this season.

At this point drafting Noel would've been the right move... Bennett is just :smh:

Send his *** to Canton.. he does no good rotting on the bench.

Hopefully we turn this around quick. I would like to watch meaningful games in March/April for the first time in 4 years....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom