LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did?

Like I said I'm not trusting it though.

Just want this to be over.

Getting annoying now. Yes or No. Give us an answer dammit.

Heard a rumor that Cleveland is trying to get Love by giving both Wiggins and Bennett and a 1st rounder, provided that James does come.

:smh:

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

If this happens, this again shows the ineptitude and unnecessary hurrying to get better too soon. I really hope that's not true.

Awesome pics Belle. I have tons of old Cavs stored in tots in my basement. gotta bring them back out.

Sooo excited to watch the game on Friday :pimp:.

The whole room is cle sports but focus is Cavs. Paint was specific to match the AC jersey. You should see the closet

Hearing good things about the youngsters today. That's refreshing. Also nice seeing all the genuine fans in here.

We back in this :pimp:

And thanks kal.

Last edited:
some web developers take..

BsL2e6TCAAEAxJ7.jpg:large

^ I just came in to post that. Fascinating.

That combined with the moving trucks thing (if true) is looking promising.

4 years ago I was wanting him to fall apart but I'm warming to him coming back - instantly makes us a contender again.

It still feels surreal and almost too good to be true for me... Wont go crazy till i see it for sure.... Fingers crossed though!

Yeah, I want to see a signature on paper.

I just finished unpicking my jersey too! Kept all the letters I think though.

I was going to get the 2 put back on in the middle.

Last edited:
Mike Miller's instagram - for some reason he now has a LBJ Cavs jersey framed.

Rumors the Bath Township Police have been informed LeBron will make his decision tonight.

Told in advance as to beef up security measures tonight for the celebratory madness that'll ensue.

Last edited:
Since I live on the other side of the globe (currently living in S. Korea), I've been waking up with the expectation that the news may have come out. Maybe tomorrow morning I really will wake up to the news, whether it be good one or bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom