Lock, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes are so thirsty for retweets like damn if he retweets you, you cant even brag cause of the way he went about getting that retweet

i love social media because it allows you to see the idiots from the comfort of your home
smokin.gif

hopefluuy the story ends with him getting arrested & introduced to lil tank behind bars

It was clearly a joke, but damn, is it that deep to get somebody you don't know to share a sentence you wrote? Social media has brought the inner attention-starved beast out of average citizens.
Word - well said.

It serves a purpose when secure individuals use it in limited quantities, but when insecure individuals turn to it for validation it's all bad.

It shows in the pic that Cole did retweet him

Twitter brings out the dumbest in folks
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
It was clearly a joke, but damn, is it that deep to get somebody you don't know to share a sentence you wrote? Social media has brought the inner attention-starved beast out of average citizens.
this. your more likely to end in jail for that tweet then get a stranger to retweet it. hope it was worth it to him
mean.gif

why didnt anyone say its a bb gun fools? me and my brothers used to have shootouts in the backyard with those things. smh i thought the gun was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom