Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

im 100% PR

in orlando theres no beef really...half my crew is dominican and other is PR

i know ima get some DRs here salty but this is my motion

i consider PR as a leader to all latin countries

we start a fad and everybody else follows

PR cats shape there eyebrows and do more metrosexual stuff and i see other follow

we got big names like Jennifer Lopez, Fat Joe, Marc Anthony

we bring reggaeton to the masses and if u see MTVtres or mun2 all of the countries are addicted to it (i.e. mexicans love reggaeton but u never see puerto ricans nowhere near mexican music)

i love all countries equally i love me some bachata (aventura, monchy alexandra, tono rosario, andy andy) and merengue

there will always be beefs between countries, hoods, states and etc but i consider DR as out brothers

pr's love hip hop/rap but you never see african americans near pr music,

stop mentioning mexicans in here its a PR/Dominican post,

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

im 100% PR

PR cats shape there eyebrows and do more metrosexual stuff and i see other follow

we bring reggaeton to the masses and if u see MTVtres or mun2 all of the countries are addicted to it (i.e. mexicans love reggaeton but u never see puerto ricans nowhere near mexican music)

i love all countries equally i love me some bachata (aventura, monchy alexandra, tono rosario, andy andy) and merengue

there will always be beefs between countries, hoods, states and etc but i consider DR as out brothers

yes i do at the reggaeton clubs i see mad africans americans there tryna get some boricua *****
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Jeuce

So which country is better at Baseball? Basketball?

laugh.gif

DR is better at Baseball.

PR is better at Basketball.
Real talk, DR is only slightly betta at baseball. The only reason they betta is cuase they be cheatin
ohwell.gif
ahem, danny almonte.
smh.gif
smh.gif
You dunno how manyconvos I've heard that be like " I'm 17 here and 20 in DR"
indifferent.gif

im 100% PR

yes i do at the reggaeton clubs i see mad africans americans there tryna get some boricua *****
laugh.gif

yea but you guys didnt start reggaeton, so its technically not "your" music,

anywho, ALL latin girls
pimp.gif

its from panamian reggae i know that thats why i said 'we brang it to the masses' as in we made it big but all the artists in reggaeton are PR and weevolutionized it

with the help of DR there the second country to except the music and Luny Tunes are DR

You fools in NY beef about anything. I swear. First its which borough is better, then now its about PR vs DR. All I kno is that down in the South, Mexicans runthings.

Mexicans > everyone else

Your cheesy debate ain't even worth the bandwidth, close this garbage thread.

its from panamian reggae i know that thats why i said 'we brang it to the masses' as in we made it big but all the artists in reggaeton are PR and we evolutionized it

sooo you followed the panamanians trend then.

its from panamian reggae i know that thats why i said 'we brang it to the masses' as in we made it big but all the artists in reggaeton are PR and we evolutionized it

sooo you followed the panamanians trend then.
the man does bring up a good point.

im 100% PR

....I know nothing about this beef, so it doesn't bother me.... (I'M BLACK AND EVERYONE HATE US
laugh.gif
frown.gif
) ..

But In hip hop DR got more heads...all PR got is well had is PUN....DR got Santana, Fab and I swear all of Dipset is Dominican I heard Cam is half Jim isand everyone knows JR is... BUT lets just say Both Women are VERY VERY VERY APPRECIATED!

Originally Posted by majik214

You fools in NY beef about anything. I swear. First its which borough is better, then now its about PR vs DR. All I kno is that down in the South, Mexicans run things.

Mexicans > everyone else

Your a clown

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

im 100% PR

....I know nothing about this beef, so it doesn't bother me.... (I'M BLACK AND EVERYONE HATE US
laugh.gif
frown.gif
) ..

But In hip hop DR got more heads...all PR got is well had is PUN....DR got Santana, Fab and I swear all of Dipset is Dominican I heard Cam is half Jim is and everyone knows JR is... BUT lets just say Both Women are VERY VERY VERY APPRECIATED!

big pun>everyone in dipset

big pun top 6 dead or alive

we followed panamas trend and made it international and every other country is loving it....thats the truth
(yea we followed panama on that one)

DatBoi23

dr rappers:
fab
az
jr writer
(cam and juelz are not spanish)

pr rappers:
fat joe
tru life
joel ortiz
big pun
nore

Originally Posted by majik214

You fools in NY beef about anything. I swear. First its which borough is better, then now its about PR vs DR. All I kno is that down in the South, Mexicans run things.

Mexicans > everyone else

....youre just a bitter dude from the south who took the opportunity to diss nyc....my oh my how creative....no one EVER does that

"
roll.gif
co sign" there you got what you want.....now kick mountainsscrappy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the people in here speaking on behalf of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans when they're not

eh, who cares... not like any purpose is being served with these posts

If God forgives me, will I feel it?
^ like that sig
pimp.gif

AND PLEASE don't include Fab and Juelz as Dominicans... Juelz is trash and I never seen Fab rep DR, other than having a chick uptown.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the people in here speaking on behalf of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans when they're not

^ like that sig
pimp.gif

AND PLEASE don't include Fab and Juelz as Dominicans... Juelz is trash and I never seen Fab rep DR, other than having a chick uptown.

fabis half....has said it in interviews and mentions it in songs

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by vintagefits

smh.gif
laugh.gif

^ like that sig
pimp.gif

fabis half....has said it in interviews and mentions it in songs

my bad, I thought he was just 50% Guyanese and 50% "african American

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

laugh.gif
I heard that Spain be looking down at all latin american countries
What does that have to do with anything? Anyway, this thread has clearly brought out the dunces of NT.

Back
Top Bottom