Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

Originally Posted by 951guero

Corridos>all u wack music
Mexico>all, especially those Caribbean countries no one cares about
Im sorry but I had to drop my 2 cents. Mexican music is the most garbage music. I cant stand that @%*$. sounds like some dam circus music.
ONLY mexican people can enjoy that music. The only thing Mexico got that is coo are the mariachis I guess.

SALSA > any type of mexican music...

^ what?

tejano, cumbia, banda > any caribbean music

jk; but seriously wth happened in here?

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

i consider PR as a leader to all latin countries
lol

let me rephrase that 'trend setter'

laugh.gif
what trends did PRs set?

indifferent.gif

This $!%!+ cant b serious.
laugh.gif

Mexican's make the Hispanic race look bad. Mexicans should have they own name for a race.

PLz come to NYC we DR and PR run this ##*+, the mexicans b cleaning the floor.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

laugh.gif
This thread devolved from talking about why there is beef, to idiots postin up pictures of celebrities that are 1/100 DR/PR and teams that won little league world series 10 years ago. This is WILD funny.
aint that the truth.

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Speaking of blacks in Mexico:

Semana%20Santa.jpg

eek.gif
you'd be suprised...there are black people with naturally blond hair...

this is getting out of hand and yall are really arguing about nothing...

Why there always gotta be hate?
tired.gif

I ain't never had a problem with my Dominican brothers, all of them was always chill and liked the same @@%% I did . . . ({}), money & trees. Dudes betalking that recklessness for no reason, they pop off just for the sake of poppin' off, @@%% is stupid.

I'm both, for the record.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

indifferent.gif

This $!%!+ cant b serious.
laugh.gif

Mexican's make the Hispanic race look bad. Mexicans should have they own name for a race.

PLz come to NYC we DR and PR run this ##*+, the mexicans b cleaning the floor.
tired.gif

So much pride from such poor little third world island nations...

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

PR cats shape there eyebrows and do more metrosexual stuff and i see other follow

nah homie.. here in NY that got DOMINICAN written all over it.. and im Puerto Rican i seen some Dominicans push it too the limit [No !%$%]

First page and people bringing up Mexicans
smh.gif

The whole PR/DR beef is pointless as is the MEX/PR , MEX/GUAT ....

i dont understand why spanish people beef with each other you guys are so deep compared to us white and black guys. DR and PR people come in every shade ofcolor there are some people who you would sware are white that are from the island same with the black lookin people. well im not DR or PR so i would neverknow. some girls i know would talk mad #*$ about each other though over the whole what you reppin
grin.gif

on the mexican subject. i have cousins and best friends in life that are from there. mexicans in the south are what the PR and DR people are in nyc.
there is no other Hispanics in the south than just mexicans. from what i know and learn all spanish people seem to be cool with most average white people butgo to war over each other and blacks which is weird.

As someone who really is Spanish, you all really need to stop throwing that word "Spanish" around when describing people that have nothing to dowith Spain. The rest of you need to learn how to speak the language correctly for Christ sakes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom