LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Said it last season, and I still believe it.  If we took away the sleeves, this jersey here would be the best one in the NBA. 

View media item 1199612

It would be 190324723 times better than our normal jersey.  And dont get me started on the shorts.

that shirt and shorts combo reminds me of mix-and-match **** i'd quickly put on to go play pick up. made absolutely no ******* sense for them to use different shades of yellow, not to mention, random pinstripes. mind-boggling..if not hard on the eyes.

Last edited:
any more pics of the black shorts? I might get those but definitely not the jersey

booked my flight for NY with my girl, gonna be in town when they play in the garden but ticket prices are :x for lower level. Don't know if I should get tickets now or wait until it gets closer to the date. Anyone got any tips for tickets? Right now I'm looking at ebay/stubhub, tickpick and gonna start looking at craigslist.

Also planning on going on a day trip to Philly when they play there 2 days later. Prices there are much much more affordable. Lower level row 1 behind the warriors bench looking real affordable right now :smokin

Should I switch it around and go for the closer/more expensive seats at the garden and go way cheaper for the sixers game?

Wait on the Knicks tickets. Ill try and look up where my seats were via stubhub. They were affordable and actually good. Dudes next to us said a guy has season tix but never attends.

Draft order
1. wooster wooster
2. franchise 55 franchise 55
3. moe200069 moe200069
4. @Red Is On NT
5. dland24 dland24
6. @daprescription
7. @Fozzy Badfeet
8. @Andrew630
9. dont be a menace dont be a menace
10. luong1209 luong1209
11. paul is on tilt paul is on tilt
12. TheGodFresco TheGodFresco

Please PM me your GMail address so I can send you the speadsheet.

I'm still working on the spreadsheet. Just getting all the available players on there. We'll get started with our draft on Monday, October 13. The clock will begin 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Friday. We'll have a window of 3 hours per pick. If the manager is unable to make their pick within the given the window, then I'll choose the autopick based on the player's O-Rank and position needs as we get later in the draft. Of course, you're still welcome to make picks during our downtime to help keep things moving along. :D

League Dues
$30 per manager

Payout
1st - $300
2nd - $60

The season beings October 28. We'll have just a little over 2 weeks to get this thing done. Let's do this! Good luck this season, fellas!

This might have been the least active off seaon in this thread ever :lol: that's good though, that means we ain't worried about the team :lol:

This might have been the least active off seaon in this thread ever :lol: that's good though, that means we ain't worried about the team :lol:

I think its because we are all depressed that we didn't replace David Lee with Kevin Love.........

.......or maybe thats just me.

Excited for the season, regardless. :pimp:

Rooting for Dray's growth, who is GS' version of Boris Diaw. Ezeli, not a bad big for 6 fouls at least. Any early returns, feedback on JMM?

Im about to draft Lebron #1 and get this thing rolling early. Scott, you're up, bro.

Would automatically like to put Lebron on the trade block.  Looking for 1st round + 3rd round talent in return.

moe200069 moe200069 You're up!

I'm going to assume everyone is ready to draft just to speed things up. But if you need to start tomorrow, well, What up hates you.

PM me your number if you'd like a heads up when it's your turn, I'll try my best to remind everyone. Leave KD to me, I'l draft him @ 10th :smokin.

I feel like 715 has had a top three pick in pretty much every league we have ever done. :lol:

All good though. I am normally at the bottom so I am happy with 5.

PM me your number if you'd like a heads up when it's your turn, I'll try my best to remind everyone. Leave KD to me, I'l draft him @ 10th :smokin.
I also put down a tab for contact information on the spreadsheet. That way, if I'm not available to contact someone right away, someone else can do it to hurry things along.

Oh, and KD's gonna last till the 11th pick.

my bad fellas, cant access Google docs from my phone, but i'll take Kevin Durant

sorry bro

Back
Top Bottom