Lock thread

Where can I find a nice denim vest thats not over priced? Ive looked but havent found anything only biker vests lol, thanks

denim makes me think of
dmx.jpg

its funny how all the hypebeasts are becoming hipsters these days. Half the kids I went to high school with that would go all out in the Hundreds and Vans are now Urban Outfitters and American Apparel from the feet up.

can't you just cop one on sale or fairly cheap and cut the damn sleeves yourself?

Try ebay. buy them long sleeve make into vest. Most places selling them inflated the price because its the trend right now.

or you can try your local thrift stores. Be creative. good luck.

Originally Posted by Matt53

its funny how all the hypebeasts are becoming hipsters these days. Half the kids I went to high school with that would go all out in the Hundreds and Vans are now Urban Outfitters and American Apparel from the feet up.

And before that it was Artful Dodger and Ed Hardy...and before that it was throwbacks and Pro Clubs with the tag out...and so on and so forth

lol yea i was thinking of just copping a jean jacket an cutting the sleeves, anyways thanks an i aint no hypebeast nor jumping in any bandwagon just feel ill look nice in one now that im getting in shape. peace

Back
Top Bottom