Lock Thread

Just got my season tickets a minute ago. Training camp was made available only to last year's season ticket holders, so I won't be able to go.

Went online to check what seats were available before calling up the rep. Almost all the third deck is sold out :x

So that's why no invite came. Hopefully next year then.

I did get a discount card to the raider image

View media item 521442

1st purchase will be the Woodson jersey lol.

My bad for posting that picture... I didn't mean to try to stunt or anything. It's the only picture I have of all my stuff.... I had no problems exchanging my $35 paid jersey for the XL at Nike La . And they did have different people too. Seymour and Jano . Most of them were the new ugly blackout jersey though.

I wanted season tickets...right before I was going to put down a down payment I lost my job... Now I'm only going to one home raider game (vs. steelers) I have everything planned for next year tho. Going to hit all the games. Signing up for that southwest rewards card. Get 8 round trip flights from LAX to OAK for basically $100 :pimp:

I hope they let Pryor start. I like how he looks on the field even if he's inexperienced.

Here is the "other " jersey I was referring to in case you guys haven't seen it. Has the same quality as the mid level jersey and fly wire on the front collar.

Ugly IMO.

I think McFadden is coming at a huge discount this year in fantasy.  The wide receivers scare me like they do every year, but they have to turn around some time don't they?

I think McFadden is coming at a huge discount this year in fantasy.  The wide receivers scare me like they do every year, but they have to turn around some time don't they?

I think Streater is going to be our most reliable WR. I love Denarius but I'm not sure how much better he'll be this year.

Much easier to replace Lechler's value to the team over Jano's. A reliable kicker is so underrated in the larger picture.

Excited cuz I got a Job interview Friday morning in the bay area. Gonna stick around for the Cowboys preseason game. Any NTers meeting up before the game? My ticket is in section 105 of the Black Hole. I paid $55 which is not bad I think. I have never sat in the Black Hole...cant wait.

Last edited:
Excited cuz I got a Job interview Friday morning in the bay area. Gonna stick around for the Cowboys preseason game. Any NTers meeting up before the game? My ticket is in section 105 of the Black Hole. I paid $55 which is not bad I think. I have never sat in the Black Hole...cant wait.

Sick man, I expect to be there with my brother. Want to check out how our view of the field looks from our seats for this season.

Would love to see Houston, Veldheer and Reece get extensions sooner than later, preferably 5+ years.

I wanna keep McFadden(2-3 years), but Ford can bounce.

Anyone got the pre-sale code for buying individual tickets? Any help or info is appreciated.

Raider Nation! Just Win Baby!

Raider Nation didnt work unfortunately. Thanks anyways...gonna keep searching. Will update if I find out before the 8th

Raiders | Have talked contract extension with Darren McFadden
Fri, 09 Aug 2013 10:29:39 -0700

The Oakland Raiders have checked in with RB Darren McFadden on a contract extension. McFadden, who is entering a contract year, would prefer to wait until after the 2013 season.

Share: | Source: NFL.com - Ian Rapoport

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/28/nfl/oakland-raiders#ixzz2bV3tiZDZ

He can test it I wouldn't be mad if he left. I don't want anyone getting hurt in this game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom