Lock Thread

Lol I don't know, I'd take away the "the" at the front or put "RAIDER NATION 2013 SEASON THREAD". It's not a big deal though, I'm just being nitpicky.

I don't know if Al Davis always hated Kawakami or vice versa, but I remember Al kept dissing Kawakami during his last big press conference. Kawakami would state his name before asking his question, and Al would say "Who??". This happened at least 4 or 5 times.

It's going to be an interesting season to say the least. Offensively, we're going to need DMC to be at his best with the inconsistent play I expect to get from our QB and WR's. I'd rather see Watson start at RT and garner experience than waste another year with Khalif ******g Barnes false starting every other play.
I think our D is going to surprise a lot this season though. Albeit it won't be great by any means, we made a lot of solid moves on that side of that side of the ball+ I'm stoked for Sio Moore and DJ Hayden. I think Bass can be real nice too. Lamarr needs help on the d-line so hopefully Walker and Sims can ease the pressure off him and we get a solid season out of Andre Carter. On paper, this is the best secondary we've had in a long time.

Last edited:
I too am excited to see what Sio Moore and DJ Hayden can do. I expect to surprise a team or 2 this year.

RRRRAAAAAAIIIIDDDERRRRSSS

Raider Image, great store, one of the worst places I've worked at though :lol:

Did get 30% off my Tatum jersey while I was there at least :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn even the customers were bad to you guys? I hate sales, I'm happy that I don't at this current job.

****** management and the worst customers imaginable+9er fans walking by all day yelling "**** the Raiders" or "Raiders suck"

What would the customers do?

You were at the one at Solano Mall yeah? I believe I remember you saying that before.

When did we get? James :nerd:

If he holds out it's because of terms of the contract and not the money. Reggie might try to save his butt if DJ get's seriously injured again.

Back
Top Bottom