lock up

bwUar2.gif

Im 20. I dont know why im always mad around her. I cant even talk in a normal tone when i speak to her cliffs at bottom btw. My phone wont enter returns

we need pics of you and pics of said sister... THIS IS NT!

Alright i think just the fact that im embarresed and dissapointed about all this means i should man up and make things right.

Don't worry op you guys will talk again. I went through the same thing with my sister a few times and we always talk again. She'll grow out of whatever stage she is in her life and will recognize that she's not always right and her actions were wrong. Being the oldes isn't easy. It seems like the youngest siblings are always the ones who show the most love and the sibling after you is always going to have some beef with you. My sister and I didn't speak for about a year over some dumb +@! that we don't even remember and we're cooler then ever. My advice would be if her not speaking to you is causing sleep loss, then apologize. If it's not then let it be. Btw I'm also a very proud person who doesn't like apologizing in situations like these.

Back
Top Bottom