Lock

Joined Feb 3, 2006
Damn...R.I.P, condolences to her family.

*Waits for OGBobbyJohnson to say something like "I'd smash"*

Joined Jul 10, 2007
Originally Posted by Luong1209

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is that ignorant to say something like that...If they did they deserve to get the #%** kicked out of them....

Joined Nov 11, 2007
didnt make me feel like i thought it would.
doesnt even look real to be honest..
sucks that it is..

Joined Feb 3, 2006
Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is that ignorant to say something like that...If they did they deserve to get the #%** kicked out of them....
He makes the most subtle jokes..."ahead" referring to JFK's death...Still don't think so?

Such a shame how she died though...really.
She was young too.

Joined Jul 10, 2007

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

He makes the most subtle jokes..."ahead" referring to JFK's death...Still don't think so?

I dare that dude to come in here and say some #%$+ like that %+!#*$ $!@ !%*#$....

Joined Jan 26, 2009
one thing to loose a child and not be able to have an open casket......but to sit up and have to look at the pics on the internet in just crazy

Joined May 8, 2006
DAMN BRO. R.I.P. TO HER

if its not bannable..leave the pics up. The last thing we need is censorship. The parenst need to go after who ever put those pics up withoutpermission. It's not our problem now.

soltheman

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
@ her.

She honestly wasn't too smart if she was driving her father's car, without permission, 100MPH on the highway. It was probably more than that.

I feel sorry for the parents, though.

Joined Apr 25, 2004
This poor girls pictures stay being posted everywhere.

*Waits for OGBobbyJohnson some moron to say something like "I'd smash"*

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now