lock

roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

our richest NYC Nter is willing to pay for a dinner, in NYC next week.  things will be official when he announces the day..i recommend a friday or saturday next week..which is the 12 or 13th of February....whos down?...

(admins, lets keep this in general man..cmon now..)
this had me
roll.gif
for some reason

u gotta change the date tho, thats valentines day weekend/superbowl weekend bra. Plus some Jordans/shoes gotta release that day. c'mon son

^^^^^^^^^Hovkid is going to be pissed.................he did not agree to take out the entire list of NY NTers

Originally Posted by cocolicious

laugh.gif
is this for real?
yea, you coming?  just show up but dont tell anyone your NT name

No one would believe me if I said it's me anyways
laugh.gif
but idk i can see things going badly.

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

Heres the flyers guys, it was short notice so i hope itll do

2we9sic.jpg
How are you going to have an NYC SUMMIT FLYER WITH A PERSON THAT LIVES IN CALI?? OH AND HAVE THE DODGERS ON IT??? LA summit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ny summit.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^^^^^^^Hovkid is going to be pissed.................he did not agree to take out the entire list of NY NTers
well, its up to him.  he said he would take me to dinner and pay..i just figured we'd make it a summit instead..its up to him, how many Nters he is willing to pay for..

laugh.gif
is this for real?
yea, you coming?  just show up but dont tell anyone your NT name

No one would believe me if I said it's me anyways
laugh.gif
but idk i can see things going badly.
True, you are more vocal on NT, than you are in real life

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

Heres the flyers guys, it was short notice so i hope itll do

2we9sic.jpg

laugh.gif

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS PICTURE OF MY OWN DAMN SELF?!?!

LOOK AT THAT GUN! bang bang. i wasnt even flexing hard. i just had my arm bent. u can see my forearm not flexed. but its still so powerful. like a rocketxlaserbeamxmegaman arm.

and my super tan. lol a black man with a tan isnt that a B?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

well, its up to him.  he said he would take me to dinner and pay..i just figured we'd make it a summit instead..its up to him, how many Nters he is willing to pay for..
You posted in your title that is was sponsored by HOVKid.......

Back
Top Bottom