Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a 21 yr old the pros are : Older Yambs

As a 21 yr old the cons are:  Shorty has child bearing hips, you will help raise a kid that's not yours, half your age and will give you that  light work on 2K, and just because you could potentially hit while she's still married, Tyrone will be creeping into her walls while you think you're the only one.

By looking at the decision chart, it's clear that you have nothing to gain by being a slimeball b.

Last edited:
Huge scumbag move. Yes it's also her fault for wanting to cheat in the first place but you're equally at fault for knowingly participating in it.

Leave that alone fam, don't find yourself at the end of the hand of a distraught husband all over some yambs, make us men proud and tell her to kick rocks and have some respect for herself.

33 year old married woman was about to let you hit raw in the backseat of a whip her husband probably paying for?

Seems legit.

Talk about a cock block. How she gonna spring that on you when the coitus about to go down. The fact that she kept going only until you stopped it says a lot.

DAMN :smh: :x :stoneface:

I'd still smash.

Have you seen her since? How awkward is it?

As a 21 yr old the pros are : Older Yambs

As a 21 yr old the cons are:  Shorty has child bearing hips, you will help raise a kid that's not yours, half your age and will give you that  light work on 2K, and just because you could potentially hit while she's still married, Tyrone will be creeping into her walls while you think you're the only one.

By looking at the decision chart, it's clear that you have nothing to gain by being a slimeball b.

Lmao at her son workin u on the 2k :rofl:

Before you smashed she said that??

Ninja I'm married and have a 10 year old kid are you sure you want to do this??

Wat

Talk about a cock block. How she gonna spring that on you when the coitus about to go down. The fact that she kept going only until you stopped it says a lot.

I'd still smash.

She wanted to meet me today at the same spot but earlier. I didn't go, and I'll be lying to say it isn't bugging me that I didn't go.

I go Mon-Fri to the gym, so I'm bound to see her again.

You did the right thing. She would have hated herself for doing it, even if her husband didn't find out. If her husband was a d-bag and she didn't care about him, she wouldn't have said anything last minute.

I've only had one run in with a "separated" married chick. She tried to dome me twice but I denied it, I can't get down like that. Told her straight up, if you get a divorce we can work it out, but I can't roll like that. I would feel like a scumbag knowing that I was contributing to the downfall of a union by having any type of sex with a married woman.

The exact thought that I had was "who's to say they can't mend things up. What if I interfere and put the nail in the coffin". I couldn't live with that in my conscience. And they ended up staying together and now soa to be happy together with a young child.

21 year old kid gets popped by angry husband...next weeks headlines.

Stupid idiot 21 year old for getting involved knowingly

Stupid husband for losing it

Smart woman, keeps everything, is alive and free

Smh @ the ease men on men crime is committed over some clam.

I'd still smash.

She wanted to meet me today at the same spot but earlier. I didn't go, and I'll be lying to say it isn't bugging me that I didn't go.

I go Mon-Fri to the gym, so I'm bound to see her again.
Smash son. She wants the D.

Think of it this way, Tyrone waiting in the wings anyway. She's obviously not faithful and her marriage won't last regardless.

But if you questioning things too much maybe it's just not in you to do this or you'll just regret it after you do it. Gotta make up ya mind of who you want to be. Semi-defining moment if you will.

Think of it this way, Tyrone waiting in the wings anyway. She's obviously not faithful and her marriage won't last regardless.

But if you questioning things too much maybe it's just not in you to do this or you'll just regret it after you do it. Gotta make up ya mind of who you want to be. Semi-defining moment if you will.
So because she's gonna cheat anyway he should be the scumbag with no morals before someone else? OP if you have any bit of morals don't do it. It's not worth it.

The trick got it all the way that point before springing that on you? She's probably done the sane before. How trifling

Lol at Tyrone waiting at the wings. You're funny, man.

And yea idk I sort of made this thread to see if anyone would say go for it, to somehow validate it in my mind. I'm going to take it day by day, I'll try and post an update on Monday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom