lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title says what's the easiest way to get over someone. Just had a rough break up

NT is gonna tell you to sleep with someone else.

But I'm gonna tell you to say everything you need to say to her, simp crap or not. Closure is necessary to move on IMHO.

Like the title says what's the easiest way to get over someone. Just had a rough break up

you stop giving a **** about them remind yourself of everything you hated about them and how they screwed you over

you're welcome :smokin

say everything you need to say to her, simp crap or not. Closure is necessary to move on IMHO.

this

after this is done, spend some time away from her, pick up a hobby. Occupy your time with something else, not someone else

Last edited:
Time brother. Just time.

If you're going through it, make sure you're growing through it..

time.

like mentioned, better yourself in the meantime bc that day will come and you will do the 
grin.gif
 face and tell yourself "why did I get sad over her" 
nthat.gif

now go on, post pics...

Like everyone said here, time is the best healer of wounds.

Start doing productive things to keep your mind off it (sports, workout, hang with friends more, job, etc). Meeting new people and possibly finding a new girl might help, but try not to do it simply for a rebound.

NT is gonna tell you to sleep with someone else.

But I'm gonna tell you to say everything you need to say to her, simp crap or not. Closure is necessary to move on IMHO.

This is the best advice anyone can give you. Sadly, not everyone gets the opportunity to do this.

So, if you're fortunate enough to get the opportunity to say everything you need to say to her--You take that opportunity and run with it.

Tincture of time...everyone has to deal with it at some point in their lives. Don't let it break or hold you down, it'll be alright

Last edited:
1. Remove everything that reminds u of her.

2. Whatever SOLO activity/activities that u love doing, indulge in it as much as possible for the next few days/weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom