*locked* Pictures aren't legit + no legit source = just a rumor

Originally Posted by Rick2345

cant wait to get my sample playoffs 13s in ! there finally coming haha
pimp.gif

and marquee should have powders soon if not randy first , but yea im pushing for nike air ! Dam im just waiting for some one to come in here and call ducktales on us
roll.gif

if only they knew what we knew !
So you tell someone to make a post, they do.

You provide some pics, okay.

Someone then tells you to take pics of the inside, you say you will but never do. I'm still waiting on those btw.

Then when someone begins to doubt those pics you start going off as if you were a female.

"Dam im just waiting for some one to come in here and call ducktales on us
roll.gif

if only they knew what we knew !"

Ducktales, ducktales, ducktales.

"they came from yours truely enjoy NT i sent ugk more pics just a min ago so more should be up soon"

Lately it seems like you want to get some e-credit, showing off, making sure everyone knows you have info that the regular joe doesn't.
laugh.gif

Fine with me, but if you're going to act like a female when someone begins to doubt you, then leave. You may have info but you won't be the first orlast to leave. Info will always come, early or later, with or without you here.

No hate. I'm out.

I loved the Icy Blues when they came out a few years ago and for some reason these just do not do it for me. I guess if you loved the og's you will be allover these. It is nice to see Jordan doing some solid retro's though.

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

I loved the Icy Blues when they came out a few years ago and for some reason these just do not do it for me. I guess if you loved the og's you will be all over these. It is nice to see Jordan doing some solid retro's though.

yea they have to do something to make up for these horrible looking fusions...the sad part is that EVERYONE is wearing them and swearing they got the newjays...smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Here is a pic of the Final Sample stage of the upcoming release of the Jordan X Chicago colorway...
These are not mine they belong to a fellow NT'er...

-Tyler

woods_08usopen_4th_fist.jpg

tiger-woods-fist-pump.jpg

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Word to everyone here. Not much detective work needs to be done here - fuzzy iPhone pics, no pics of the inner tag or supposed IPS, suspect looking product.

I spoke with one of my contacts over in Beaverton who would know if they were dropping and he had no knowledge of it -- and trust, he would know. Anyone who knows me over these past five years know I drop legit knowledge when it comes to JB releases.

So right now I'm officially calling Ducktales. But trust me - I hope I am wrong, because I want me some CHI Xs!
QFT

JM
If JM's stamp doesn't do it, then I don't know what will.

Lock this thread up.

Wow those are sexy. Been out the shoe game for a minute but these will make me jump back in!

FLINTGREY:
jmadidas2001:
FLINTGREY:
Word to everyone here. Not much detective work needs to be done here - fuzzy iPhone pics, no pics of the inner tag or supposed IPS, suspect looking product.

I spoke with one of my contacts over in Beaverton who would know if they were dropping and he had no knowledge of it -- and trust, he would know. Anyone who knows me over these past five years know I drop legit knowledge when it comes to JB releases.

So right now I'm officially calling Ducktales. But trust me - I hope I am wrong, because I want me some CHI Xs!

QFT

JM

If JM's stamp doesn't do it, then I don't know what will.

Lock this thread up.
Nah, JM's legit, you're legit, nad honestly, I put a lot of stock into ninjahood's opinion on fakes. If I was going to buy something that I absolutely thought was real, I mean, I was SURE, andninjahood saw the same pics I did and pointed out to me the reasons he thought they were fake, I wouldn't buy'em. I've been following you on here for however long you've been here, ninja... what? 2, 3 years?You've got a great eye for fakes.

And like I said, JM is good money on here, and so is FLINT.

For me, if ninja says they're fake and FLINT says his connectsknow nothing and JM cosigns, I'd go ahead and chalk this one up to a rumor based on some pictures of fakes,guys.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom