LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"shouldnt this be in classifieds..." instead of browsing forums looking for something smart to say, how bout you just leave this thread for people actually interested. and i could careless if i get banned just trying to get word out. If they let new members to NT post or do anything for that matter this wouldnt happen.

"shouldnt this be in classifieds..." instead of browsing forums looking for something smart to say, how bout you just leave this thread for people actually interested. and i could careless if i get banned just trying to get word out. If they let new members to NT post or do anything for that matter this wouldnt happen.

chill.

since you and the creator are new, im just going to post this and lock the thread instead of banning you both or even issuing an infraction.

Any What To Buy, For Sale, For Trade listings go in the Classified Section. You and the creator do not have priviledges to create in there since you need to be members for 3 months and have 300 posts. There is a reason why we have rules around here.

Browse the Classified Section to see if the shoes you want are in there. If not, just search other venues.

You can also put this in your forum signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom