Loiter Squad

Didn't see a post about this.

Show is actually funny and hopefully we'll get some JA cameos since it's done by dickhouse.

Can't post any vids cause I'm at work, but here's the official site

http://loitersquad.com/

Only gripe, wish it was a 30 minute show.

I thought this show was hilarious. Both weeks had me cracking up and it is Jack@s$ with black guys. Same production company same creators but jackA was hilarious as well. I hope this show lasts and goes to 30 minutes. Best real life show on adult swim. No diss to Tim and Eric or any of the other shows.

This show is trash. Like Jack-%$*, but without drugs or halfway-decent ideas.

Corny....white americas fascination with these kids is %!+!!%@ annoying....every blog....all over tumblr...i like some of their music but sheesh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
their hype needs to die ASAP

Saw a clip on Youtube. Not funny at all. Not sure how these guys even got a contract.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I thought this show was hilarious. Both weeks had me cracking up and it is Jack@s$ with black guys. Same production company same creators but jackA was hilarious as well. I hope this show lasts and goes to 30 minutes. Best real life show on adult swim. No diss to Tim and Eric or any of the other shows.
Better than Tim and Eric? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Off yourself. Steve Brule alone is better than loiter squad. TAEASGJ is the funniest show on Adult Swim. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Corny....white americas fascination with these kids is %!+!!%@ annoying....every blog....all over tumblr...i like some of their music but sheesh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
their hype needs to die ASAP

Oh Hi angry musician 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom