Lol @ 4chan founder's testimony in palin hacking case

Moot...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I read the full transcript, and I think they asked about Rick Astley way too much
laugh.gif

I think they knew a lot more than they let on to... they were just asking moot those things to clarify.
I have to confess, it's a great site... It's brought more lulz to me in a single week than eight years of Niketalk. It's not just about /b/, the beauty is all of the different sections and their unique quirks. I've been lurking since last summer and IMO it's easily the most entertaining site on the internet. If you liked "the other message board/bizarro NT," you will love this.

I just really don't like how its inside jokes and memes have spread to places like NT and people think that NT just whipped them up... 95% of the funny images on the internet were born on /b/ or one of its affiliates. /b/ is also becoming way too well-known and is now popular in pop culture, which is disturbing 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I read the full transcript, and I think they asked about Rick Astley way too much
laugh.gif

I think they knew a lot more than they let on to... they were just asking moot those things to clarify.
I have to confess, it's a great site... It's brought more lulz to me in a single week than eight years of Niketalk. It's not just about /b/, the beauty is all of the different sections and their unique quirks. I've been lurking since last summer and IMO it's easily the most entertaining site on the internet. If you liked "the other message board/bizarro NT," you will love this.

I just really don't like how its inside jokes and memes have spread to places like NT and people think that NT just whipped them up... 95% of the funny images on the internet were born on /b/ or one of its affiliates. /b/ is also becoming way too well-known and is now popular in pop culture, which is disturbing 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

What exactly is 4chan about?

The only way to find out is to surf it for like a week straight. Google search words or phrases that you don't know.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

What exactly is 4chan about?

The only way to find out is to surf it for like a week straight. Google search words or phrases that you don't know.

because of Niketalk I looked up that site

now im scared to go on there

(Made the mistake of going on /gif in public
smh.gif
)

because of Niketalk I looked up that site

now im scared to go on there

(Made the mistake of going on /gif in public
smh.gif
)

Yeah that site is the crazy darkside of the internet. Pretty much what parents try to keep their kids from. I stopped going because I was afraid I would see something illegal.

Yeah that site is the crazy darkside of the internet. Pretty much what parents try to keep their kids from. I stopped going because I was afraid I would see something illegal.

Back
Top Bottom