LOL at this site

Joined May 18, 2005
?

Cam's album was only good for hype and production.
I can honestly say I feel ashamed for thinking it was a decent album back when it dropped.

Joined Jan 2, 2005
The debut album by Bad Boy artist Ma$e called Harlem World is an instant classic. Ma$e proved his critics wrong by recording a great album which has great tracks like Do You Wanna Get $?, Will They Die 4 You?, What You Want and Cheat On You. The album also has hilarious skits, which is very rare. The album has production by Carlos "Six July" Broady, Jermaine Dupri, The Neptunes and Puff Daddy. Featured artists on the album are Lil' Kim, Lil' Cease, Total, Busta Rhymes, 112, The Lox, Black Rob, Puff Daddy, DMX and Jay-z. This is definitely a must have for all hip hop fans.

The three best songs are 1. Feel So Good 2. 24 Hrs. To Live 3. Lookin' At Me

I give this album 4.5 MICS.

on point but the Regulators MegaTone had me

Joined Apr 4, 2009
I'm not interested in "Squirtle's" thoughts on hip hop albums (so I didn't click on any of them), but that "Regulators" ringtone sounding %+$# had me

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now