LOL lock

DeadsetAce

Supporter
laugh.gif

I told dude he could crash at my pad Friday night.  It's now Sunday night and this *#%*% won't leave!  I got girls tryna hang and kick it over here tonight and this jerk won't leave.  Talking about "you got all week, tell the girl to roll through on wednesday."  Are you $%++!%% kidding me?

Laid up in the middle of my floor all fat and sloppy in his dirty %%% wife beater, droolin on my cushions, mad empty chinese food containers everywhere.  Got my place smelling like dirty socks and old pastrami.

Why won't that boy let me cook?
30t6p3b.gif

How do i make this *%@$! leave?

I told dude he could crash at my pad Friday night.  It's now Sunday night and this *#%*% won't leave!  I got girls tryna hang and kick it over here tonight and this jerk won't leave.  Talking about "you got all week, tell the girl to roll through on wednesday."  Are you $%++!%% kidding me?

Laid up in the middle of my floor all fat and sloppy in his dirty %%% wife beater, droolin on my cushions, mad empty chinese food containers everywhere.  Got my place smelling like dirty socks and old pastrami.

Why won't that boy let me cook?
30t6p3b.gif

How do i make this *%@$! leave?

I can just picture 2 niketalkers in some small dirty Jordan infested apartment with the takeout boxes layin everywhere
laugh.gif

I can just picture 2 niketalkers in some small dirty Jordan infested apartment with the takeout boxes layin everywhere
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom