LOL Rick Ross

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

hold up am i reading this wrong?

but wasnt that the dude who customized Ross glasses the one that came out and made the statement that they were real?

if so.......its over then!!!!! LV thought they where fake because they dont make glasses like that. Dude who customized them came out and said he tricked them out and they are real. Plus he is well known for trickin out shades for celebs anyway (Jay-Z, Kanye).

so where did Ross take the "L"?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this isn't an isolated incident and you'll never get it.
a lot of you never will.

If you are referring to the whole CO thing...ok yea, EVERYBODY know that.

Or are you referring to another incident where another article of clothing Ross had on was "qeuestionable" ?
Cuz you right...I don't get it--I don't be followin' up behind gossip/rumors of men who have NO effect on how I eat
laugh.gif
. I swear ya'll jigs be knowin' what kinda toilet paper rappers use towipe they **$

I forget that a large part of NT's population is fat like Rosss.. this explains their need to constantly support their hero.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
hes a kid with no class.
he was wearing fake bapes dissing Js.
now he has $ and hes dropping 12 gs to show off monogram print
eyes.gif
, very classy
laugh.gif

He's a kid .. what kids do .. SMH @ you trying to hate .. lol

dont like his music .. I think he is garbage, but one thing holds true .. he is making music that is hitting the waves and are becoming club banggers ...

there are a lot of people without class out there .. this kid still needs to grow but so what ..

Im sure you dont by fitteds to have them in your closet and im sure you dont by js to stock ... I bet someone ask you .. you are proud to say what you have andmaybe say what you spent .. thats the truth!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

hold up am i reading this wrong?

but wasnt that the dude who customized Ross glasses the one that came out and made the statement that they were real?

if so.......its over then!!!!! LV thought they where fake because they dont make glasses like that. Dude who customized them came out and said he tricked them out and they are real. Plus he is well known for trickin out shades for celebs anyway (Jay-Z, Kanye).

so where did Ross take the "L"?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this isn't an isolated incident and you'll never get it.
a lot of you never will.

If you are referring to the whole CO thing...ok yea, EVERYBODY know that.

Or are you referring to another incident where another article of clothing Ross had on was "qeuestionable" ?
Cuz you right...I don't get it--I don't be followin' up behind gossip/rumors of men who have NO effect on how I eat
laugh.gif
. I swear ya'll jigs be knowin' what kinda toilet paper rappers use to wipe they **$

roll.gif
. I know this is right. It's crazy how some will ask, What kind ofpants another dude has on.

when trying to be a con artist goes wrong

ross should quit,his ducktales already failed

these NYC rappers already have the con artist game on lock

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
hes a kid with no class.
he was wearing fake bapes dissing Js.
now he has $ and hes dropping 12 gs to show off monogram print
eyes.gif
, very classy
laugh.gif
He's a kid .. what kids do .. SMH @ you trying to hate .. lol
dont like his music .. I think he is garbage, but one thing holds true .. he is making music that is hitting the waves and are becoming club banggers ...
there are a lot of people without class out there .. this kid still needs to grow but so what ..
Im sure you dont by fitteds to have them in your closet and im sure you dont by js to stock ... I bet someone ask you .. you are proud to say what you have and maybe say what you spent .. thats the truth!

You're the one that brought up soulja boy, saying he should admire the way he spends 12 Gs at the LV store
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm just saying its nothing to look up to.

Back
Top Bottom