lol so i got interviewed my fox news!

well i just got interviewed by fox 5 news. i messed up alot but they said we will pull some strings on it...

all my va, dc people, fox 5 at 11 oclock. my name is belal, this should be interesting. watch a fellow nt'er on tv

Originally Posted by icykicks79

well i just got interviewed by fox 5 news. i messed up alot but they said we will pull some strings on it... all my va, dc people, fox 5 at 11 oclock. my name is belal, this should be interesting.
nah they're gonna make you look like a fool
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Much Respected

well i just got interviewed by fox 5 news. i messed up alot but they said we will pull some strings on it... all my va, dc people, fox 5 at 11 oclock. my name is belal, this should be interesting.
roll.gif

So true
laugh.gif

roll.gif
They pulled the string alright
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Man ,they did that to me on the radio. When ChristinaAguilera first came out in high school. I wanted to see how bad she was in person, so I called in on 95.7 and they asked me, "How bad I wanted to seeChristina at an amusement called Great America?" I yelled back through the phone, "Man, I want to see her hella BAD! She's hella FINE and herdancing is sexy!!!" Then they played it on the radio and added, "Wow, we have some crazy stalking Christina fans out there. Listen to thisguy." And they replayed it like 10 times on the air.
laugh.gif
I nevercalled that radio again.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by bkdan1

wowwww,, they hella flaked on me.. they didnt even show me. #$^* fox 5!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You called every1 didnt you, telling them you were going to be on TV
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they always be doin that tho they interview like 10 and pick like 3 they did this to my dad when he was gonna buy like 4000dollar antique watch and i waited all all night to see my dad on tv and he didnt show up
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom