Lol @ this guy Vol. Tip thread #192,394

Originally Posted by RetroSan

laugh.gif
but was he lying thought?

What you did there, I see.

Plan backfired though because a picture was posted of the wrong guy. Now the bartender is getting called out all over the blogosphere. It also happened at the poster child for hipster bars in America, and the service is certified trash. The bartenders there think their poop doesn't stink.

I've done that before. Ordered a pizza from PH early in the summer. 45 minutes later, they call me saying they came by but no one answered the door. I said $*** you mean? I'm in the driveway washing my car
laugh.gif
I'm not sure what they were trying to do. So they come to the crib. Total was like $15 I think. Gave them EXACT change, looked at the driver, and smiled as I said have a nice day!
smile.gif

I laugh at a lot ignorant *%% but that was pretty messed up. No telling what kind of damage that can do to a person.

man the best tip we ever left, was me and my friends in high school.

waitress was being a super *+%#% like rude as hell

what did we do??

put two dollars on one of their plastic menus (Think lamented paper menu) , quickly flipped a full cup of water on top, quickly pulled the menu out

voillaaaaaaa had 2 dollars on the inside of a full upside down glass of water.

we quickly dipped after that.

Originally Posted by MECKS

what did we do??

put two dollars on one of their plastic menus (Think lamented paper menu) , quickly flipped a full cup of water on top, quickly pulled the menu out

gotta try this out.

ehhh if she was rude she didnt deserve a tip.

one time on valentines day, me and my gf at the time went to this sushi rest, service was hooooooooooooooooooorrible, waited for eveyrthing, and just bad service,
check came around i left $0.01 and signed "f---- you" in cursive, and we left, when we were leaving i saw the %$@%% come out of the rest making a scene, smh

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I laugh at a lot ignorant *%% but that was pretty messed up. No telling what kind of damage that can do to a person.

still funny even tho i agree with ^^

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by MECKS

what did we do??

gotta try this out.

ehhh if she was rude she didnt deserve a tip.

one time on valentines day, me and my gf at the time went to this sushi rest, service was hooooooooooooooooooorrible, waited for eveyrthing, and just bad service,
check came around i left $0.01 and signed "f---- you" in cursive, and we left, when we were leaving i saw the %$@%% come out of the rest making a scene, smh

my mom told me about how she did that with her sisters a while back. Left a penny and the dude came out the restaurant and threw it at them

Do some people not eat out that often? I mean places can pretty much refuse service to anyone. If you get a reputation at a place you enjoy eating at, you won't be served any food, bottom line.. So that saying, what comes around, goes around, holds true here.

Obviously we don't know both sides of the story. I mean she must have did something to him in order for him to leave such a disrespectful comment. 

Back
Top Bottom