LOL @ this "sport"... do they do this in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
+%++##% animals (the humans)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

it took me a little to understand what was happening and im still not sure i quite understand. i'm not sure that any "animal rights violations" are occurring as defined by the law... sucks because you can tell that pony is really in distress.

oh and we can type the word $+!$ now?

EDIT** no. no we can't.  method with the executive privileges
laugh.gif

it took me a little to understand what was happening and im still not sure i quite understand. i'm not sure that any "animal rights violations" are occurring as defined by the law... sucks because you can tell that pony is really in distress.

oh and we can type the word $+!$ now?

EDIT** no. no we can't.  method with the executive privileges
laugh.gif

But aren't what they're doing to the horse the same concept that takes place in American rodeos?.. I guess since its a production animal instead it doesn't seem as bad.. both are stupid sporting events imo anyway

But aren't what they're doing to the horse the same concept that takes place in American rodeos?.. I guess since its a production animal instead it doesn't seem as bad.. both are stupid sporting events imo anyway

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by lol

Lol, i came here expecting to see "Bulletball"

at least i wasnt the only one

I felt bad for that dude.

I feel bad for the horses too. SMH at people who consider this form of animal cruelty a "sport"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by lol

Lol, i came here expecting to see "Bulletball"

at least i wasnt the only one

I felt bad for that dude.

I feel bad for the horses too. SMH at people who consider this form of animal cruelty a "sport"
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom